Skyhigh
Years ago

Claybrin McMath's potential

How good is Claybrin McMath i have never seen him play before so was just wondering wat everyone else thought of his game?

Topic #15921 | Report this topic

Marty McFly  
Years ago

Can he McAddUp?

Reply #187490 | Report this post

Panther  
Years ago

I think you will get differing opinions on this question. To be honest, it's hard for me to say as the games i've seen him play he's been toweled up, so I haven't seen him play a good game yet, but i've seen some stats of his other games and he puts up some good numbers. He's athletic, he's good size and I know he works a lot on both his inside and outside game. He's probably got the potential to be a good player, he just needs to stay focus and not get too fair ahead of himself! Last time I spoke to him he was talking about playing NBA!!!

Reply #187493 | Report this post

Big Marty  
Years ago

Claybrin McMath is a real person?

That name is as hilarious as Julius Hodge giving his daughter the middle name "supreme".

Take a frying pan to the head of his parents for compiling that name at birth... not as bad a Harry Balzac or Phil McCracken

Reply #187495 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

IMO not that good. Yes athletic, and reasonably strong, but nowhere near for what he should be. Has potential to put up good numbers, never consistently, and depending on whether his head gets in the way of his ability. Decent player, handy to have, but overated.

Reply #187502 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

No one say anything bad about this kid. His mum might go to the papers claiming the forum has caused him to become depressed and sabotaged his chances of ever playing in the NBA.

The name is is not the norm (i.e. smith, jones, williams etc) so that will help him stand out, the rest is about attitude and ability.

Reply #187503 | Report this post

Libertine  
Years ago

He has head issues. Bungey mach 2.

Reply #187504 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Happy birthday, Claybrin!

Reply #187505 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Is he the son of former ABA player & American Harold McMath? He was/is a big man!

Reply #187506 | Report this post

Skyhigh  
Years ago

Didnt even notice that haha i posted a thread bout him on his birthday

Reply #187517 | Report this post

Well  
Years ago

Yes he is Harold's son. Claybrin will excel in the college system once he goes. He is a raw talent and will develop. I would think he would make an NBL roster at some stage and play a bit. NBA?!?!?!? No way.

Reply #187524 | Report this post

now you know  
Years ago

how bout you all stop hating on a kid who only started playing the game 2 years ago

Reply #187531 | Report this post

2 years ago? are you crazy. He was playing in reserves 2 years ago

Reply #187543 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Turned 18 today. Lots of good things to come

Reply #187545 | Report this post

lethal5  
Years ago

A bit off topic but I remember reading an article on Harold McMath when he first came to Oz. He apparently held the great Larry Bird to his lowest ever scoring game in college. It was single figures, something like 6 pts!

Reply #187547 | Report this post

Sturty6ers  
Years ago

Like a couple of people have said 'He is from good stock'.
Just give him some time in College and see what happens.

Reply #187575 | Report this post

Pallas 86  
Years ago

Claybrin is pretty athletic - but how athletic in comparison to other kids playing college?? Just type in american high school ball into youtube and compare that...

Can play - great handles for his size.

Ego may be an issue he needs to adress IMHO. Facebook status to draw attention to yourself arent needed lad.

Good luck in the US.

Reply #250777 | Report this post

Jay Cee  
Years ago

Nothing but talent for this kid. Hell do well for sure. Like youve said stick him in college for a few years and then youll see something great.

Reply #250834 | Report this post

amazing  
Years ago

From the games that i have been able to observe i have come to the conclusion that Clabrin has the potential to play NBA! Unless you have his game and potential for greatness then i sugest that you stop ragging on him and get off of the internet and start practicing!

Reply #250900 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:01 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754