Bunch of bitches.....

Reply #188148 | Report this post

Sturty6ers  
Years ago

....make me puke.

Reply #188150 | Report this post

DICKO  
Years ago

".....move to the Gold Coast and buy a house, just so he can live next door to his No. 1 Fan, Statman."

With his childhood idol on the other side?

Reply #188154 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Can't stand him, but hope he finds a gig, because... I can't stand him, and that's fun.

Reply #188160 | Report this post

rotate on this  
Years ago

be eating knobs for a living

Reply #188161 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

...Adelaide

Reply #188172 | Report this post

me  
Years ago

...ask to have his name censored on this website.

Reply #188180 | Report this post

Big Marty  
Years ago

Mick Hill is a broke ass lovechild of McCauley Caulkin and Doogie Howser.

Reply #188246 | Report this post

Mookie  
Years ago

The Hunter Pirates.

Reply #188264 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

This thread has got to be the funniest thing that I have read in a long time, GOLD, GOLD, GOLD!!!!!! Nearly wet myself and was crying in laughter!

Reply #188280 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Paradise, but he'll never go to me

Reply #188307 | Report this post

Corey  
Years ago

learn to play basketball.....

My grandma can play better than him...........

and she's got no arms......

Reply #188342 | Report this post

me  
Years ago

I dont want him actually

Reply #188377 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The poster asked a legit question- you guys are seriously a bunch of small minded, bitchy and immature losers.
Funny how if others responded like this to someone any of you liked, there'd be hell to pay.
A classic case of do as I say, not as I do.
Hardly surprising that this forum is considered to be at the arse end of ball forums in this country!

Reply #188382 | Report this post

DICKO  
Years ago

Hell in a handbag

Reply #188383 | Report this post

rotate on this  
Years ago

ANON "Hardly surprising that this forum is considered to be at the arse end of ball forums in this country!"

That is so we can crap on amoebas like yourself .

Reply #188385 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

$10 says you don't even know what an amoeba is and that somebody or several people called YOU that.
You should go rotate on the dick that sits on your forehead- you're still a buch of losers and still a crap forum!

Reply #188390 | Report this post

MAZE  
Years ago

anonymous, If this forum is crap then why are you reading on here let alone posting on here.

my theory is, it is not the forum which is crap it is you my ignorant friend.

Reply #188391 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Ignorant bitches who take up dozens of replies to crap on a player instead of answer the question of a courteous fan who originally posted.
It's not me you've insulted, it's him.
Thanks for the further proof that you're a bunch of dickheads.

Reply #188402 | Report this post

Big Marty  
Years ago

To satisfy the dickhead who is accusing us of being dickheads:

Mick Hill is a decent guard who, considering the situation with the bullets; should try getting a place as a starter with someone like West Sydney or Wollongong. While they aren't technically teams that will take him anywhere at this point, the exposure as a starter would probably help him get noticed and picked in the future for one of the top tier clubs.

Personally, his best bet would be to hang around with Brisbane if they stay up or otherwise try getting a spot with Cairns... though he'll probably be benched behind Mee and Black.

Reply #188405 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones "Marty."
I'm not the one that posted the question about Mick Hill- I'm not the one that wanted to know where he could end up, but I'm hardly going to sit around on my arse and hang crap on players with no intelligence whatsoever in their posts.
The kid who posted the question probably had a pretty short shelf life here and hasn't stuck around for long enough to see the insensitive and ignorant crap written about his valid question- chances are he got a much better answer somewhere else.
People with a brain don't post here, and after this, I won't be wasting my time either-
AGAIN, you are a bunch of tools and I wouldn't be the first person to try this forum on for size and realize that in a short space of time.
Get a life instead of trying to masquerade around as though you have one!

Reply #188413 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

"People with a brain don't post here"

Okay, so who posted for you then?

Reply #188416 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I don't post questions here stupid, same as a lot of others because of the biased nature.
I thought I'd drop by and see if any of you have lifted your game, which none of you have, and saw a string of typical bitchy responses from a bunch of wanks to a legit question.
I know better than to waste time posting questions here- most of you are full of crap anyway-
when you're not being bitches and ganging up on people, you prance around as though you're "in the know"- what a crock!

Reply #188442 | Report this post

DICKO  
Years ago

Prance....gang.....bitch.....bitch.....Prance

I'm "In the Know". :-p

Prance....gang.....bitch.....Prance.....gang.

I love the internet!!!!!!

Reply #188448 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I always knew Mick Hill read the forum!

Reply #188449 | Report this post

thedoctor  
Years ago

this tirade by anon is Cecil Exum-like

Reply #188453 | Report this post

?  
Years ago

In the know my arse. More like a tryhard hanger-on with no life or talent!
As if Mick would get out of bed for you jerkoffs- don't flatter your fat ugly selves- pack mob losers!

Reply #188459 | Report this post

DICKO  
Years ago

Jerk....Jerk....tryhard....hang on.....eat too much....hang on.....try....jerk.....eat.

Yep....you got me pegged.

Reply #188460 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

DICKO play nice when Mick's mum comes on here.

Reply #188463 | Report this post

DICKO  
Years ago

Oh NOW I GET IT....in that case....Mrs Hill?.....

"don't flatter your fat ugly selves!"

Pot
Kettle
Black

Reply #188465 | Report this post

rotate on this  
Years ago

DICKO , are you drunk ? it's only monday .

Reply #188467 | Report this post

Big Marty  
Years ago

People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones "Marty."

...People shouldn't be bad-mouthing a perfectly fine site when they don't even use it. Congratulations: someone turned a thread into something comical. Whoop-de-doo.

One of the principals of any forum is to post what you want. Considering the site design, the fact that people post what they want means squat. If you have a problem with it then harass the site admin to become a moderator and start deleting posts.

Otherwise, kindly bog off and harass the next site on your list and leave the current members to do what they want.

Reply #188474 | Report this post

HAHA  
Years ago

Thanks for proving anon right- I've just read this whole thread and he's spot on about you lot being a pack of bullies and losers who act so predictably when challenged.
'Anon' don't waste your time coz they're too ignorant to see their ways- we all know where the real boards/forums are, and they aint in inbred SA!
See you back there mate- Champion!! :)

Reply #188475 | Report this post

?  
Years ago

LOL- post what you want hey!?
As long as nobody offends the pack mob or regular bullies!
Thanks for the continued bias- you did have some regulars but they get a fairer go elsewhere now- WITH US! :D

Reply #188476 | Report this post

Who Me  
Years ago

Personally I am actually sick of the Threads that start with a question, and the poster doesn't give his/her/their/whatever opinion on the matter, as was the case here.

I think that if you want an intelligent repsonse, start by giving some intelligent ideas yourself. LIke with this one, should Mick Hill stay at Brisbane, or go to a Club where he might have a similar role, or look for a starters minutes at say Singapore & then GIVE AN OPINION!!!

Reply #188479 | Report this post

Statman  
Years ago

?, where is his elsewhere you are talking about? Has John Lawrences forum finally got off the ground?

as for Mick Hill....as much as I love to hate him in Bullets colors I thnk he would be a great pick up for any team looking for a hard nosed passionate player who gives his all and will do everything in his powers to help his team get a win. (and yes Sturty Id even be happy to see him in Blaze colours) Unfortunately for him his loyalty to the Bullets looks likely to mean he is screwed for this season and possibly he will be forced into retirement

Reply #188480 | Report this post

DICKO  
Years ago

Guys,

We're not being bullies, we're trying (and obviously failing) to have a bit of a laugh at the expense of a player that people love to hate. If it was Shane Heal, there'd be 300 replies in this thread.

The problem is that the intial post gave us nowhere to go, it gave us no point of view to debate or argue with, so we just took the pi$$ out of it. Sorry if I offended, but this is what Internet forums are all about.

It's nothing really against Mick, just that he's THAT kind of guy. I actually think he's a reasonable player and would fit into any roster that can find a spot for him.

The unfortunate part of the league's situation is that Mick, and players like him who are not starting 5 necessarily, might not find a gig at all this upcoming season. Most rosters are already set, so it could be a struggle.

I hope he does.....After all, there's no point hating a player who's not actually playing :-)

And if you have a better forum than this, and it's not called ozhoops, I'd love to hear about it.

Reply #188528 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

FWIW, HAHA and ? are posting from the same IP.

Reply #188534 | Report this post

DICKO  
Years ago

Just curious too......anyone know what happened to mickhill9.com?

Reply #188550 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:05 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754