Double Clutch
Years ago

Sixers club

Quick inquiry. My friend and I joined the Sixers Club over a month ago now. Haven't recieved any e-mails or any notification of events. In anycase the join-up form says that there is a drinks with the players night on Tuesday 11th January. Clearly with the Tigers game moved to the mid-week I doubt it will go ahead (are the players even in town) but I was wondering if the night was re-scheduled for another time.

I called front office but they knew nothing of it. Left my number with them and didn't recieve a call back.

Any else here a member that knows what is going on?

Topic #1600 | Report this topic

Paul Arnott  
Years ago

Just saw this on the 36ers site's forum. It was probably prompted by your call:

http://adelaide36ers.com/forum/topic.asp?$sid=&id=223

Hi, just letting you know, If you have joined the Sixers Club/Junior Jammers during the 04/05 season, the functions for each club have been orgainsed for Tuesday 18 January, the details are as follows:

JUNIOR JAMMERS
Tuesday 18 January at 11am

SIXERS CLUB
Tuesday 18 January at 5.30pm

If you are a member you will receive an invite in the mail to one of the above functions, by the end of the week

Reply #18310 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

and if you had already made arrangements for the previous date and will be busy on the revised date, then tough because whats wrong with telling everyone about the change the day before?? god.

Reply #18311 | Report this post

Double Clutch  
Years ago

Thanks Paul.

And the above post hits the nail on the head. My work roster is shot to pieces right now.

Reply #18314 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:12 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754