skip
Years ago

Boomers to play Team USA on August 6th.

http://linky.com.au/jx2w2

Should be a great test right on the eve of the games with both teams playing their best squads.

Topic #16012 | Report this topic

kad  
Years ago

but where???

Reply #188509 | Report this post

curtley  
Years ago

Man this is gonna be sweet, i just hope bogut doesnt bring the ball up the court like last time we played them. I dont know why the last few times weve played them weve done shit apart from that one 10 point loss a while ago.

Reply #188513 | Report this post

hurley  
Years ago

that 10 point loss tares me to the very day. we were 10 points up til like 4 minutes left. do i think we could be competitive this time? i dont think the USA will have any glaring weaknesses like they did in 04'. i dont really know what we could exploit, i think we'd call it an overwhelming success if we get within 20 odd points of them. i think thats fair enough

Reply #188521 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

Game would be in China Kad.

Reply #188535 | Report this post

the_champ33  
Years ago

Shanghi is the venue for this game I believe. Shame it ain't Down Under.

Reply #188545 | Report this post

mark  
Years ago

Thankfully we wont have to suffer through a Bruton/Heal backcourt again giving the opposition a path right down the lane.

Still the Team USA should be significantly stronger than the last time we played them.

Reply #188628 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:31 pm, Thu 18 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754