Quagmire
Years ago

Rumour mill- D-Wade to the Bulls

Speculation that the Bulls will be sending the first pick, and maybe Gooden or Noah, to the heat in exchange for D-Wade.

Might just be on the cards with the Bulls instantly getting a proven star they have always been keen on.

Heat then draft 1 and 2, putting Rose and the Beast together, then signing a developmental type coach.

Hmmmm, i just read this back to myself and i am strongly considering deleting it. Oh well, slow day at work so...

Topic #16048 | Report this topic

the_champ33  
Years ago

I've heard this rumour in the last day or 2 also. It's going to be interested and I await the trigger to be pulled.

Reply #188945 | Report this post

Quagmire  
Years ago

Has there ever been a team that had picks one and 2 in the same draft!?

Reply #188950 | Report this post

lockstock  
Years ago

If they get 1 & 2 look for them to take Noah, Mayo and Rose. Beasley to go 3 who, if he does, could turn out to be the best no 3 pick since perhaps MJ

Reply #188956 | Report this post

mark  
Years ago

I'd put this as highly unlikely. Unless the Heat know that Wade's shoulder injury is worse than advertised, in which case a potential trade would likely get scapped at the medical.

Reply #188959 | Report this post

Old School  
Years ago

Cancel thread....Will not happen

D-Wade will only be tradeable in his last year of his current contract

And why would we bottom out even further then we already are

Why not just sign-and-trade marion for duhon and nothing else

Then send Wade to Dallas for Diop

Come on guys use some sense

I heard a better rumour that makes some more sense refer recent post

Reply #188962 | Report this post

billups1  
Years ago

yes the billups/maxiell trade for the #2 pick certainly looks more realistic than the Wade to Bulls proposal. dammm im excited as a piston fan, Billups is my favourite player and could possibly lose him but im still stoked that we could get Beasley...

Reply #188969 | Report this post

olskoolgamer  
Years ago

Yeah why trade an established superstar for a couple of potential superstars? Big gamble, and you would lose some of your fan base. And people in Chicago would be hating it that they lost hometown hero Rose.

So I don't see either team wanting to pull the trigger.

I more see the heat trading the pick to build established players around wade and marion, so they can start winning before Wade opts out.

Reply #188984 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

Wade is a Chicago boy, fans would not mind too much..

Not sure what way I would go here....

Reply #188989 | Report this post

M Dizzle  
Years ago

If Rose turns out to be as good as Wade who lets face it is a legitimate superstar, and no better, I don't think people will say Rose hasn't reached his potential. So it's tough to pull the trigger on this one if your Miami. Wade is still very young and has already delivered you a championship and is a hit witht he media. Is Rose and Mayo or Rose and Beasley really better then Wade with one of those 2? I wouldn't say so.

Reply #189026 | Report this post

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

Quagmire, you've misread this rumour.

It's about D-Wade and the #2 pick to the Bulls, with the #1 pick and Noah/Gooden (or someone else) to the Heat.

The Heat are reportedly desperate to draft Rose.

As a Bulls man, I'm making this trade in a heartbeat.

Reply #189059 | Report this post

bolks  
Years ago

Not in a thousand years would i trade wade for rose. Rose would cost the bulls less, and wouldn't have an injury cloud over him. I think Rose would be more willing to play for a losing than what Wade is as well. And Old School, Diop doesn't play for us any more, he plays for the Nets.

Reply #189062 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:55 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754