Anonymous
Years ago

Neil Poulton Resigns

'tis true, he's resigned from Basketball SA to join the SACA

Topic #16056 | Report this topic

ANON  
Years ago

Shame some other people didn't go as well.

Reply #189045 | Report this post

thankgod  
Years ago

FINALLY!!!!!!!!

Reply #189083 | Report this post

bluey  
Years ago

(Mod: Legally questionable.)

Reply #189088 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Bluey your an idiot

Reply #189100 | Report this post

bluey  
Years ago

Not sure what part of my comment was legally questionable, but having dealt with Neil in the business world before he was involved in basketball I think I am quite appropriate to question his level of competence.

My thoughts on the SACA are simply an opinion from the outside, but the fact that we really haven't had a regularly competitive side in any form of the competition probably backs up my comments.

Good luck Neil, we did manage to fix the job that you never returned to finish/fix

Reply #189110 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Its amassing how he was employed to fix the so called problems the last person was causing in rostering and referee developement. Now - a few years later, it has taken about 5 people to do the same job and the umpiring and developement in SA has only got sooooooo much worse !
Also the respect from the Senior ABL umpires to him in majority is NIL !

Happy to see him go............Bring back Rod !

Reply #190930 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:59 am, Sun 21 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754