Murry Magpie
Years ago

JD Definitely gone?

There's been a lot of talk about JD (the GOAT) going back to footy and quiting the sixers for good.
He's still on the sixers site and there hasn't been an official announcement. Has he definitely quit the sixers to go 100% footy, or will he be back for the sixers and playing footy as well?

Topic #16073 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

Unsure as to whether he was told there'd be no position for him, but he may have got tired of waiting (didn't get that spot with Singapore either) and considered other options.

Reply #189185 | Report this post

Murray Magpie  
Years ago

moron i have asked you many times to choose a new name. is it that hard to come up with something on your own?
I have been using Murray Magpie since the days of the sixers lounge so once again please choose a new name to post under.

Reply #189189 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

So Dodman tried out for Singapore Isaac?

Also I heard that Matt Sutton might be going to Singapore? Anyone know anything about that?

Reply #189190 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

Dodman is playing reserves for North Adelaide right now. Will be interesting to see what his 1st game stats are.

Reply #189192 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Singapore considered Dodman as a back-up big man. Ended up going with Sam Harris, I think.

Reply #189194 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

There's an article and picture on page 56 of todays Advertiser

Reply #189210 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

link to the article?

Reply #189234 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

Well, I looked 'round adelaide now , but can't find it. It's ' The Goss ' on the back page of the sports section ' No more dribble for giant Jordan '
208cms now rucking for north adelaide, has left the 36ers etc.
( not sure if someone could link it ? sports photo gallery or something, I can't see it.)

Reply #189236 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

He played a good game from all accounts

Reply #189242 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

so does that mean hes not playing for sturt for the rest of the season?

Reply #189369 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:18 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754