2nd Knuckles
Years ago

Ugliest Shot in the History of Central Conference

who had the ugliest shot ever in the central conference aba?

Travis Leaver
Andy Simons
Jeff Bickmore
Mike Hinson
Simon Bennetts
J.B
Peter Biggs
Jacob Holmes
Jason Williams
Peter Ali, and off course
Kim Taylor ugly shot and ugly game!!!!

Topic #1609 | Report this topic

PANTHER  
Years ago

J.B FOR SURE, HIS SHOT WAS SO UGLY IT MADE DONNA MILLER LOOK LIKE A PRINCESS IN A REFS UNIFORM.

Reply #18360 | Report this post

third knuckle  
Years ago

Ugly Shots would have to go to Andy Simons from the fould line.

Reply #18361 | Report this post

shooter  
Years ago

v daldy for the woman

Reply #18364 | Report this post

PANTHER  
Years ago

Who cares about woman!!!!!

Reply #18366 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Haven't seen all of those, but Andy Simons' shot makes me laugh (until it goes in).

Reply #18394 | Report this post

Kent Brockman  
Years ago

Simon Bennets "Shane Heal" style is ugly but Andy Simmons is pretty bad too

Reply #18401 | Report this post

ShutUp!!  
Years ago

Billy Fikes from the Foul Line! Watching him stand facing the side line and throwing the ball basically over his right shoulder.
BILLY "I'm thinking about changing my Free Throw action to side on".
COACH "Yeah Billy, That's a good idea!!!"

Reply #18409 | Report this post

Panther  
Years ago

"PANTHER", your an imposter, a phony, fake, wannabe! How about you go get your own alias!

Reply #18411 | Report this post

crosscourt  
Years ago

hey shut up do you really know why he shot like that you fool, he had a torn muscle in his shoulder for that period of time and until he had the op done he had to shoot like that otherwise he was in too much pain. Wonder if you would have played in that much pain!!!!!

Reply #18452 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

theres a girl from forestville who moves to the elbow to shoot her free throws

and andy symonds jump 10 inches in the air release from his chest was a laugh :D

Reply #18453 | Report this post

ShutUp!!  
Years ago

Did I touch a nerve there "CrossCourt",
the post title is ugliest shot and I'm pretty sure standing side-on to shoot foul shots qualifies, injury or not.
But anyway, I used to watch most "Buffalo's" games down at Morphett Vale in the early 90's and was never happy when "Dunkin" Billy came out of the game. Can't remember this too clearly but I think someone told me that he may have even been the guy that damaged the clear Backboard down there as well, anybody remember?

Reply #18460 | Report this post

K-Time Bars  
Years ago

Its got to be Andy Symonds. Anyone who can shoot a fade away from below their chest line has to take the cake. I saw a defender block his shot with his own chest it was that low.

Reply #18466 | Report this post

Kent Brockman  
Years ago

I am open to being corrected but didn't Billy play for Murray Bridge and not the Buffalos.

The Bridge made it to the GF where the 16 year old Sam Mac swatted all but one of Billy's dunks.

Reply #18467 | Report this post

I'm Spartacus  
Years ago

Andy Symons by a mile.....

I once saw Willie Simmons block Andy with his right testicle

Harold McMath had a shonky J

Reply #18468 | Report this post

Panther  
Years ago

Billy also played for the Adelaide Buffalos back in roughly 1995, I think.

Reply #18471 | Report this post

Kriss  
Years ago

Changing the subject a little but does anyone remember the name of the townsville import from last year or so who used to shoot sideways?

I remember his nickname was the gun i think and he got arrested back in america for firearms or something

Reply #18492 | Report this post

crosscourt  
Years ago

wayne turner

Reply #18579 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

andy simmons without doubt

Reply #18585 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

This is Jeff Bickmore and I didn't know my shot was that ugly. Might have ruined my confidence while I was playing. I was just trying to find an article on the basketball team I coach and stumbled across this ugly shot thing.

Reply #20409 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:12 am, Wed 17 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754