hurley
Years ago

Boomers on Fox Sports

apparently the upcomming boomers vs Iran games will be put on fox sports. but they havent even said exactly which channels... whiohc worries me cos i jhave IQ and il probably be out for the first game. so i was wondering if anyone knows about that? i also noticed 3 other live games of sport are on at the same time... which is a bit dodgy and im thinkin that we probably wont see the first game. cos netball and rugby and football talk show is probably too important!

Topic #16104 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

Someone's already replied to your OzHoops topic about this giving the channels the games will broadcast on.

Reply #189522 | Report this post

hurley  
Years ago

yes. but i dont know how good there leads are. hearing it from others would further enforce the point.

Reply #189523 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

So you want someone to repost the ozhoops reply here? ;)

Reply #189606 | Report this post

hurley  
Years ago

its obvious that isnt what i mean

Reply #189613 | Report this post

Keefy  
Years ago

Game 1 is been shown live on Fox Sports 3 from 8:30 pm SA time.

Reply #189766 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:49 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754