Kurtsmells
Years ago

Gilbert Arenas will test free agent market

There arent many better scorers or bigger personalitys in the NBA than Gilbert Arenas and he has just opted out of the final year in his contract making him a UN-RESTRICTED free agent.
Will he stay in washington?

Champ_33 was talkin about Melo goin to Detroit (which in my opinion he will go to Chicago for the #1 pick or a Ben Gordon trade) maybe He and gilbert could be part of a sign an trade?
Who can afford to sign the Hibachi remembering that he was owed 12.5 million for the next year if he had signed on?

Topic #16122 | Report this topic

kad  
Years ago

Puts washington in a bad place thats for sure. Maybe the Bucks?

Reply #189780 | Report this post

Big Marty  
Years ago

I'd be happy to see him replace Redd at the Bucks; do a straight swap.

I'd question the amount he's worth if he's just come off a season where he's missed out on parts due to injury. Had he lasted the whole season without moderate length injuries, he WOULD be worth that kind of cash.

Chi-town would warrant him as an SG. They really need one atm and might be preferable to a rookie if they can get a straight swap.

Reply #189804 | Report this post

kad  
Years ago

He is still the biz imo, he just needs to stay healthy.

Reply #189819 | Report this post

Quagmire  
Years ago

If he is leaving washington it can't be about money to this guy, he might just surpirse a few people and sign on to a contender for a little less... he aint your average baller...

Reply #190098 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:41 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754