the_champ33
Years ago

ESPN Chad Ford- 6 trade Option for Pistons

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/columns/story?columnist=ford_chad&page=Detroit-080612

Topic #16124 | Report this topic

Quagmire  
Years ago

As a jazz fan the idea of loosing Boozer but getting Prince and Hamilton is pretty appealing...
Can you imagine trying to pass into the post with AK and Prince in the way!? Those two could high five from opposite three point lines.
Jazz would have the best back-court in the NBA too...
Still need a post defender, i dont think AK can be a 4 man without injury due to banging inside.

Won't happen, i think Joe D is smarter than this writer, who obviously didn't watch Boozer stink up the 08 finals...

Reply #189839 | Report this post

Years ago

I'd like to see the Pistons get Michigan native Chris Kaman somehow. Maybe they can send Rasheed Wallace to his native Philadelphia, and the 76ers can give Samuel Dalembert and his large contract to the Clippers, and then the Pistons can get Kaman. That's just an idea off the top of my head, and I'm not sure if that works value wise or money wise.

Reply #189988 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:58 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754