Kent Brockman
Years ago

KB'S "What the hell does Garnett say?" game

First one to type the correct transcript of this interview wins Isaac's Ferrari for the day.

Topic #16187 | Report this topic

Years ago

.................. Man I'm so... I'm so hyped right now........ Anything's possible.... ANYTHIIIINNNNGSSSS POSSSSIIIBBBBBBBBBBLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh my momma (up?) in this motherf*cker man, I told you (B-Nut?). I told you.................... Sorry.................
This for everybody in Soda(?), this for everybody in Chicago, VV, this for EVERYBODY!... South Kype(?), Bashwood(?), my momma B-Nut(?)! See everybody want it all. And my momma... my momma [I] made it ma!!
TOP OF THE WOOORRLLD!! TOP OF THE WOOOORRLLD!!... man... oh baby you have no idea.... i'm so... i'm so happy right now... I'm not gonna sleep for a week... I'm not finished. Ray Allen had a great game, Paul Pierce, everybody. I cant even take all this man but... I'm certified... I'm certified... and Cheryl(?) you look good tonight girl, you look good.......... You have to understand that you come here... it's alotta responsibility and it comes from puttin this... puttin this great jersey on... I'm just happy that we carried our tradition... What ya gonna say now? What can you say now?... MADE IT MA!

Reply #190628 | Report this post

Mantis  
Years ago

"Soda(?)," = "'Sota" (Minnesota).

Reply #190630 | Report this post

rotate on this  
Years ago

certified alright , sorry i know he is excited but that just shows what is wrong in the american sporting culture .

Reply #190632 | Report this post

?  
Years ago

"certified alright , sorry i know he is excited but that just shows what is wrong in the american sporting culture ."

Why is saying that so bad?

How is it any different to an employee in Australia being made Manager of a firm and feeling "certified" as if all his or her hard work has paid off, and now they have the position to prove it to themselves, and others?

Reply #190635 | Report this post

B Fresh  
Years ago

I was thinking man, if he is this incoherent now, wait till he starts drinking...

Im sure he'll cop crap about this from his teammates for a while!

Reply #190646 | Report this post

me  
Years ago

did he make it then?

Reply #190685 | Report this post

Carpenter  
Years ago

great man. let him enjoy the moment. he has worked hard his whole career for this. after the bad times at minnesota, he needs to be able to let that frustration out. anything is possible!

Reply #190687 | Report this post

SVD  
Years ago

Good article about KG's speech

http://linky.com.au/u7kb3

Reply #190698 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

the earlier bit about being so hyped was even funnier.

Reply #190700 | Report this post

Years ago

Every Basketballer should watch the video in the link above where KG is talking to his Georgetown Coach...

Reply #190706 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Nice find SVD. That last bit about a venue recommendation from Bill Russell is particularly amusing!

Reply #190708 | Report this post

Ricey  
Years ago

as if he didnt throw a big WU TANG in there, then bark like a dog

Reply #190717 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:37 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754