the_champ33
Years ago

AFL Grand Final Going Twilight?

The AFL are strongly considering making the Grand Final twilight rather than night. It could even happen as soon as 2009.

What do you think?

What time would you prefer?

Talk about it.

Topic #16188 | Report this topic

Boots n All  
Years ago

Cough, cough.......

Reply #190640 | Report this post

Fezlington  
Years ago

Day for sure

Reply #190715 | Report this post

Nothappyjan  
Years ago

Stupid idea

Reply #190716 | Report this post

bolks  
Years ago

Why would they even contemplate something like that considering that the Grand Final has always been held on the last day of september, during the day. Why change something that is not broken. Sure you might get a few more viewers at night, but that would only be a very small change in viewers, and plus, fotty is meant to be played during the day, not the night.
God Andrew Demetriou gives me the shits.

Reply #190729 | Report this post

Kriss  
Years ago

I'm starting to lean towards a night GF
Was totally apposed to it last year but i think a twilight would be much more exciting and really add to an already overwhelming atmosphere

I understand tradition but think that this will happen as the sport moves with the times

I remember when they said the drop kick will always be the preferred choice of style for players too

Reply #190744 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:00 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754