jamal
Years ago

Bullets possible line-up

Have not given up hope! there is still a chance: Would love to see them look like this:

PG-IMPORT/AARON BRUCE
SG-DAMIEN RYAN/MICK HILL
SF-STEPHEN WEIGH/PETRIE
PF-DUSTY RYCHART (NATURALISED)/RIGBY
C- WADE HELLIWELL/VANDY

That starting 5, even if Bruce starts, would be VERY VERY strong in this league- bench would be lacking a bit, but who knows!
Run with one import if they can lure Helliwell back, if not Helliwell, then a C import would be good.

Topic #16228 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

or all blank on their rosters?

Reply #191138 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

rychart isnt naturalized. not going to get bruce, helliwell AND ryan. if they're 'saved' they will be bottom 4.

Reply #191143 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yes, you see Jamal, anons above have crystal balls... at least that's what they tell themselves anyway.
Still no news in these crucial lead up days.

Reply #191150 | Report this post

James  
Years ago

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2008/06/23/2283154.htm?section=sport

Reply #191160 | Report this post

Yup  
Years ago

The last bullet has been "fired" from the chamber.

Let it go.

Reply #191195 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

I'd like to think that Harmison would avoid talking of announcements about new owners if he didn't actually have anything ready to announce.

Sounds like the Kings are still a slim chance too.

Reply #191198 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yup is a dickhead.
Let it go.

Reply #191282 | Report this post

NPBHS  
Years ago

Bruce won't come back-I defitnetly see him playing in Europe.

Reply #191336 | Report this post

The Truth  
Years ago

Weigh will be a bullet if there is a team around. if not hes off to perth. Last i heard Ryan was'nt coming back into the league. he rejected a huge offer from perth last year. certianly far more then what the " Cash Strapped" bullets can offer him and he rejected that. Hence the chances of him returning here (Australia) are Zilch.

Wade halliwell wont leave the riches of europe to come here either. i think even if the bullets even put forth a team next season, it will be a weak and makeshift lineup. they'll be lucky to make the top 8. thats even if sammy mac returns.

Reply #191358 | Report this post

jamal  
Years ago

at least this whole facade is giving the bullets some media exposure!!

Reply #191427 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:25 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754