Kent Brockman
Years ago

Tall Blacks v Boomers game 1 spoilers

what are people's thoughts on the game?

Winitana starting for the TB's which is a good sign for the sixers.

Boomers should do it easy though IMO.

Topic #16270 | Report this topic

XY  
Years ago

Or a bad sign for the Tall Blacks?

Reply #191630 | Report this post

Kent Brockman  
Years ago

Glass half empty today XY?

Reply #191631 | Report this post

fess  
Years ago

what the hell is the story with those commentators....john casey & steve carfino all is forgiven

Reply #191632 | Report this post

XY  
Years ago

Just presenting a balanced commentary.

Of course it is a good sign for the Sixers if he tears the Boomers a new one, but a bad sign for the Boomers ;-)

Reply #191633 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

Live webcast link for those who don't have Foxtel:

http://linky.com.au/w78t4

Reply #191634 | Report this post

XY  
Years ago

Thanks LC,

Anstey and Ingles both stepping it up after an average series against Iran. Carrying Australia at the half by the look of it.

Reply #191636 | Report this post

hoops  
Years ago

That commentator is by far the worst I have ever heard, i was almost going press mute on the remote it was that bad. He was getting so excited when a NZ player hit a regulation jumper. Bad thing is we'll prob be hearing him again when the breakers games are televised.

Reply #191640 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

gooooo ingles... he is seriously the best player in the world and him and pat are the best team to ever play together!!!! go my boys!!!!!!

Reply #191643 | Report this post

Mutley  
Years ago

Agreed Hoops, that guy was a joke. I DID hit the mute button.

I thought we were pretty good defensively. Redhage has done everything he could possibly do to make the final cut IMO. Anstey was excellent, and Pat Mills is just fantastic.

It was also the best that Joe Ingles has played in the recent games.

For what it is worth, my team would be Bruton, Barlow, Worthington, Anderson, Bogut, Neilsen, Anstey, Redhage, Newley, Ingles, Mills, Helliwell. Kendall and Saville unlucky. I don't know what the status is on Jawai.

Reply #191644 | Report this post

TheFansMan  
Years ago

I thought Redhage was average at first. Looked to be struggling but then came out and played well later on. He's got great hustle.

Saville struggled but I would still want him in my team.

Halliwell is, and will always be a dud.

Ingles played really well when he got on and then sat on the bench for ages. Never really got back in the game. Played much better though.

Worthington struggled in offence but killed NZ on D.

I hate saying this, but Anstey played pretty well. Actually went in the key. Good work.

Mills great as usual.

The one person that keeps disapointing me is Newly. He really doesn't do anything except fast breaks. He should drive a lot more and be aggressive. Grow a pair Newley and you'll be great!

Reply #191647 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

kendell is seriously bad.. he does not deserve a spot on the team

Reply #191649 | Report this post

Kent Brockman  
Years ago

Advertiser article suggested today that Bogut might not go to the Olympics if he has not signed off on his NBA deal in time.

Reply #191650 | Report this post

spurs_suck  
Years ago

i agree with mutleys team

Reply #191653 | Report this post

Dr Bullshit  
Years ago

If bogut doesnt play at the olympics i will disown him as an Australian.

Reply #191661 | Report this post

hurley  
Years ago

Dr Bullshit... you'd trade 80 million to play for the boomers?

Reply #191663 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:00 pm, Tue 16 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754