PHD in SHot
Years ago

Memphis swaps Greene for Arthur with Portland

Memphis acquires the draft rights to Darrell Arthur from Portland in exchange for the draft rights to Donté Greene and a second-round selection in 2009.

Topic #16281 | Report this topic

PHD in SHot  
Years ago

Became a three team trade!

In a three-team trade, Portland acquires the draft rights to Nicolas Batum from Houston; Houston acquires the draft rights to Donte Greene and second-round selection in 2009 from Memphis plus Joey Dorsey from Portland; and Memphis acquires the draft rights to Darrell Arthur from Portland.

Reply #191921 | Report this post

Beantown  
Years ago

Donte Green could be a nice upgrade for Portland at the SF instead of Martell Webster, who has been a disappointment so far. Portland is looking stacked for the next few years. They just need Oden to be as good as advertised and keep developing a good team ethic that everyone buys into. I'm glad they play in the west!

Reply #191950 | Report this post

The Truth  
Years ago

Donte Green is a Rocket!. not a Blazer. i personaly think Our GM(Rockets) Morey is a gem. he turned a # 25 pick into donte green and Joe dorsey(the next ben wallace). dorsey was the best defensive player on the best defensive college team(Memphis).Guy is a beast in the low block.

He will fit just great next to yao. he'll be the enforcer that yao needs. with dorsey , moutombo and chuck the truck hayes providing the defense and yao, scola and landry the offense, houstons frontline is set.

All we now need is a big swingman give tracy and battier enough minutes to rest. Rummor is were after brent barry, but i would love to get someone like maurice evans 2.

Reply #192779 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:23 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754