Webmaster
Years ago

www.werribeebasketball.com

Interested to hear peoples views via the forum on www.werribeebasketball.com on what you think is good, bad and could be improved on the Werribee Basketball Association site.

I know some people thought the site was underdone when it was officially released but where are we at now?

Topic #16357 | Report this topic

Jack Toft  
Years ago

Where's Werribee?
Must be south of the border in Mexico..

Reply #192753 | Report this post

motown  
Years ago

Werribee is 30 mins West of Melbournes CBD...

They have Warrick Giddey as their ABA Mens Coach.

Reply #192778 | Report this post

Herb  
Years ago

Werribee is most famous for their open range zoo and the sewerage farm.

Reply #192786 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

Cecil Exum used to coach down there too but moved his son across to Keilor and now they are there (obviously!)

Reply #192788 | Report this post

SVD  
Years ago

WOW - a Cecil exum post with the obligitory Gaze reference ... a first for Hoops SA.

On another point entirely - Do you know what was awesome ... that time Gaze dunked on Cecil Exum!

Reply #192798 | Report this post

SVD  
Years ago

my joke is lost - i meant *without* - BOO SVD BOO!

Reply #192804 | Report this post

Kwest  
Years ago

Its shit.

Oh and I still havent been paid a cent for the website I designed for you 6 years ago. Classy organisation.

Reply #192829 | Report this post

Fezlington  
Years ago

LMAO......Werribee Bball Association

Reply #192941 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:56 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754