The_Champ33
Years ago

Reports: Arenas agrees to six-year, $111M contract

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=3473164

Topic #16371 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

TheChamp33 - if you must insist on making threads that are just a link to another site or story -without any opinion or comment from you - could you please at least make it a linky so we can just click on it to see the story

Reply #192867 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

Or even post in the NBA thread created a few days ago. This news was posted in there and commented on already champ..

Reply #192869 | Report this post

The_Champ33  
Years ago

DB5: I'll try to remember that for next time.

As for the linky request. I'd prefer that option myself, but doesn't always work the Explorer that I use @ work.

Reply #192872 | Report this post

bolks  
Years ago

There is no way in hell that Arenas is worth $111 million. He is good but no where near that good (at the moment). He might be worth it if he plays 80 games in each of the 6 years and gets back to the form he was in a season or 2 ago.

Reply #192903 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Cheez at 1st I stupidly thought all Adelaide bball arenas had agreed to some big $$. My bad.

Can dream though!

Reply #193145 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:24 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754