curtleyambrose
Years ago

Aaron Bruce - Where to now?

He is in the summer league with the Oklahoma DunnoWhos, however most NBL clubs are either full or aren't in need of a point guard yet. Is the NBDL or Europe a realistic chance?

Topic #16406 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

maybe yes, maybe no. wtf u think?

Reply #193288 | Report this post

igotmadskills  
Years ago

good post there anonymous. if everyone was like you there would be no point asking a question ever or having forums as everyone would know everything.

I personally see bruce playing euro as he obviously has priced himself out of the NBL. still think he should have nominated for the draft a few years back when he was on fire.

Reply #193289 | Report this post

kad  
Years ago

D-Leauge at a guess, cant seem him cracking europe.

Reply #193303 | Report this post

Dummo  
Years ago

Horsham Hornets - Big V D.1 baby,

Reply #193342 | Report this post

MILKY  
Years ago

the guy can play and has been very undervalued by goorjian in the boomers mix - and when he did get picked goorjian didn't exactly show any real confidence in him.

his scoring has tapered off since his freshman season at baylor, but we need to consider that he played the 2 spot that year, and since then he has had his role reduced and played more of the point than he did his first year.

when cj finishes up, which i hope is soon, the next coach (bevo? - although i'd rather it be someone not connected to an nbl club) will surely realise bruce's talents. bruce is a paymaking point who can shoot. his style would nicely be contrasted by mills attacking off the bench. people need to stop wrapping guys like adam gibson - the future point guard tandem for australia should be bruce & mills. the third point guard? i'd revisit steven markovic. he can play as predominantly a 2-man off the bench, and step up as a point guard in case of injury. i think kendall is a better player than gibson.

Reply #193477 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

AB got a chance in the final game of the Orlando Summer League and did well in 21 minutes of action.

2/3 from the field for 5 points (including 1/1 from downtown), but also 7 assists!

Box score: http://linky.com.au/kdsja

Reply #194075 | Report this post

AB4EVA  
Years ago

Yeah watched the game. He played well and looked comfortable. Wopuld have been nice to see him get a few more shots off, but her certainly set a few guys up!
Still - his only real chance to date to show anything and he took it with both hands. Hopefully that will translate to more opportunities.

Reply #194080 | Report this post

chappi  
Years ago

i reckon it is crap that aaron didnt get picked by a NBA side he is way better than that bloke that got drafted from the NBL.. you wait in a couple of years maybe 1 or 2 the NBA scouts will see he is the next bryant and he will go to the lakers

Reply #197733 | Report this post

Thomo  
Years ago

the next bryant ? wtf

can i please have some of the drugs your dude,

Reply #197738 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:43 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754