Isaac
Years ago

36ERS vs Kings, tonight

Adelaide host the ladder-leading Sydney Kings tonight at the Dome. The Kings, who lost on NYE in Adelaide to close out 2004, are 3 and 2 over their last 5 games and have regained CJ Bruton for the game. They are on the road, however, without injured Brett Wheeler.

Adelaide also are 3 and 2 over their last 5, but have lost two successive road games and sit in 3rd spot on the ladder.

A win is vital for both teams as the 36ERS try to get back on the winners list and the Kings aim to hold off the Hawks (who've won one more game and are behind on Percentage Won only).

Adelaide enter the game without Jason Williams (injured), Darren Ng (injured) and Nash (injured all season, in case you hadn't noticed).

Despite the great home record, the Sixers might be underdogs for this match up. To finish with a decent play-off chance, I think we have to win our home games from here on.

Tips?

Mine: Maher and Farley to bounce back hard from the loss to the Tigers and grab a narrow win. Farley to go for 40 despite heavy attention from Kings defenders. Bruton to lead Sydney in scoring.

Topic #1645 | Report this topic

Kriss  
Years ago

i hope your right Issac,I think someone has to take the lead from maher...if he is our best player i dont think well win

Reply #18829 | Report this post

hungry  
Years ago

what!?! maher is the best player in the league when he is fit. have you ever atually seen him play?? good call though

Reply #19190 | Report this post

o dear  
Years ago

kriss...did u see mahers last quarter against sydney?? yeah...interesting to hear your thoughts though. keep em coming!

Reply #19191 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:36 pm, Thu 28 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754