curtleyambrose
Years ago

Jawai DNP v Denver, Maric gets 3 pts, 6 rbs

I'm not sure why Jawai wasn't even listed on the roster, i'm assuming it's the thigh strain. I noticed Aleks Maric is playing for portland and played against former Kings player Dontae Draper today, draper went scoreless in 15 mins, let's hope he gets back to the NBL.

Topic #16482 | Report this topic

TheFansMan  
Years ago

He did play. He was incorrectly listed as J.Williams on the box score.

2pts, 5 fls, 4 rb, 3 TO's.

Very average. Was his first game though and he has an injury. So we'll wait and see what he can do in the next few games.

Reply #194113 | Report this post

act now  
Years ago

How did you know that he was listed under that name?

Reply #194115 | Report this post

Thomo  
Years ago

i would play poorly if iwas listed as j williams as well

Reply #194123 | Report this post

act now  
Years ago

i'd play as though my conscience was playing on me because i'm a convicted murderer, or because i was in a career ending car accident or perhaps just like a white wannabe homeboy. Nice work Nathan, stick it to the man!!!

Reply #194126 | Report this post

kad  
Years ago

hardly a bad effort for his first pro game. I guess that's why he was drafted in the second round.

Reply #194154 | Report this post

kad  
Years ago

sorry. That's first pro game in months

Reply #194155 | Report this post

lockstock  
Years ago

act now you do have a good point there. The J Williams' of this basketball worl all seem to have been either unfortunate or stupidly thrown their career away!

Having said that White Chocolate does have a ring. And Jason has 2 with the sixers

Reply #194156 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:11 pm, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754