Well done boys on a great win.

Topic #1649 | Report this topic

m  
Years ago

D-Rych baby 40 points :D

Reply #18841 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

GO U 6ERS!!!! YOU RULE!! Did Gerlach play?

Reply #18842 | Report this post

Jimmy  
Years ago

agreed, great win. listened to the last 1/4 on radio and the crowd was loud as hell...great to get this one and lead the series 2 to 1 with one to play against the kings. it was esp good to back this one up after beating thumped by melb. well done again dusty..MVP of the league for sure...can rebound and score high consistently...well done to farley for getting back on the horse after his disasterous shooting game vs melb...lets keep this up as our draw is tough from now till the play offs!!!

Reply #18843 | Report this post

Mum  
Years ago

Boti, put that in your pipe and smoke it ! Ya wanka

Reply #18844 | Report this post

Dallas  
Years ago

I'm interested in the number of Aussies currently playing in the NCAA. Can forum users please let me know who and what school the attend.
Thanks

Reply #18846 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

Who makes the decision on POTW? It wouldn't hurt to give them a bit of a nudge so they don't overlook Dusty's achievements in the last 2 games in particular.

Reply #18847 | Report this post

genna  
Years ago

There is NO WAY the crowd was only 4400 big tonight! (NBL numbers). The Dome looked a lot fuller than any previous games this season!

The atmosphere was fantastic, especially in the last qtr - it was buzzing! It got really loud in there, and the mexican wave during the last qtr was great to see!!

The 6ers put on a great show tonight, and beating the Kings was oh-so-sweet!! :D

Reply #18848 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Crowd was just under 6000.

Reply #18849 | Report this post

genna  
Years ago

That sounds more like it! Thanks Isaac :)

Reply #18851 | Report this post

yeah  
Years ago

crowd was actually 4400 according to the nbl site

Reply #18854 | Report this post

flatshot  
Years ago

i would have sworn it was over 5000 what is going on with the crowd figures??????
ABSOLUTE GAME OF THE SEASON!
I hope basketball australia were watching because with the manpower the kings had and the NATIONAL COACH they should never have lost that game to a depleted travel weary sixers. gorg went for the two handed head hold and skull rub but nothing helped.
WELL DONE guys.

Reply #18855 | Report this post

genna  
Years ago

flatshot - as Isaac said, the crowd figures were just under 6000. The dome looked full tonight, and i would love to know how many of those $15 tickets were sold. Was it coincidence that the crowd was 1000+ more than average, the same night the $15 tix came out?

Reply #18857 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

"yeah" -- well, a rep of the club told me almost 6000, and it looked almost 6000 to me so I'm going with that. The NBL could very well have repurposed a previous match report (they've done it before -- duplicate an old file and just change text) and left the old attendance figure in as one was not provided to media (Yogee can confirm).

Definitely game of the season.

Reply #18858 | Report this post

mr clutch  
Years ago

rhychart is a legend he would have got 50 if he didnt foul out

Reply #18895 | Report this post

what is this $15 a ticket business - that has got me interested

Reply #18934 | Report this post

sc  
Years ago

20 overs - check out the following link for more info:

$15 ticket offer

Reply #18950 | Report this post

Kriss  
Years ago

Dusty for POTW for sure!
If he had hit more F/throws and not fouled out we could have seen a 50point game.

Dusty Rychart>White Karl Malone!

Reply #18973 | Report this post

FLY  
Years ago

There's no way Dusty could be overlooked for POTW. 28 and 21, then 40 and 12.

Reply #19001 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:23 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754