The_Champ33
Years ago

Iran's national team to train with NBA and NBADL t

http://sports.espn.go.com/oly/olybb/news/story?id=3491090

I wonder if the two 7ft giants are there and get a look from the NBA scouts? They aren't NBA material in my opinion.

Topic #16492 | Report this topic

johnny sack  
Years ago

When i first saw this i thought Hizbollah had hacked into NBA.com ... And now it might actually be true (it`s a screwy world - a North Korean Soldier shoots a 53 year old South Korean tourist and the DRPK government DEMANDS an apology from the South - and now this???)...

Reply #194212 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

That's quite by magnanimous by the j-o-o, David Stern.

Hamed Hadadi claims to have turned down offers from NBA clubs in the past, even KK Partizan (a big Euro club, obviously). It remains to be seen how true those claims are...

Reply #194267 | Report this post

Kriss  
Years ago

Being at the Dome game- the only reason an NBA team would invite Iran to train with them is to see if they can dunk over Mr 7'6

That game was by far the worst international game of BBall i've ever seen as far as a competitive atmosphere goes

Reply #194311 | Report this post

N.A.B.C #16  
Years ago

they need as much help as they can get i think, they wern't at all good against australia in adelaide.

Reply #194545 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:52 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754