AK-47
Years ago

Boguts Bucks sign Lue, Malik Allen

http://www.nba.com/bucks/news/lue_allen_080717.html

With Lue a more pure point guard then Mo Williams will Bogut be getting more looks on offence or will Jefferson and Redd demand it more?

Topic #16510 | Report this topic

bolks  
Years ago

They didn't need to get Lue cause they already had a pure point guard in Ramon Sessions. And they didn't need to sign Allen because they could of got a back-up forward and point guard by trading Williams.

Reply #194465 | Report this post

twenty four  
Years ago

So they can't have more than one point guard, bolks?

And I'll take it that you've been in the phone with other GM's working out deals for Mo?

Reply #194477 | Report this post

Trevor Anderson  
Years ago

Mo & Gadz getting expendable by the minute...I say a trade for Marion or Haslem coming up.

Reply #194481 | Report this post

jimmy de bas  
Years ago

Redd, Bogut, Jefferson and Marion. Surely they would become instant contenders in the East? Who knows if it will happen but it's nice to think about.

Reply #194554 | Report this post

bolks  
Years ago

Twenty four, keep your smart arse comments to yourself. You oblivisously didn 't read my thread very well. I said "they could get a couple of role players; back-up forward and point guard by trading Williams.

IMO i don't think Marion will go to the Bucks because i don't think Miami will take Williams and Gadzuric. They've already got one Williams (of the jason variety).

Reply #194577 | Report this post

Big Marty  
Years ago

A Trade for Mo Williams may prove beneficial, however I'd suggest trading Redd instead considering he's one of the reasons they ended up going down the toilet last season.

Bucks could trade Michael Redd to the Heat for Marion. Although you'd have to play Marion at the 4 spot so Jefferson gets court time.

Would be a nice combo, a probably a better playing team.

Reply #194687 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:56 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754