Oden08
Years ago

Playoffs for Blazers?

Just quietly - how well are Portland shaping up. They will be a legitimate playoff chance this year and a top 3 side in the West in a couple of years (and for many more to come). They bring Oden in this year and cleverly picked up a widely predicted top 5 pick in Bayless - who looks to be an absolute star. All of these guys are 23 or under!!:

Oden
Bayless
Roy
Aldridge
Outlaw
Webster
Fernandez
Rodriguez
Batum

That team will do some seriousdamage in years to come if those guys stay together and play somewhere close to their potential.

Topic #16525 | Report this topic

NPBHS  
Years ago

Hell Yeah. Blazers look like a franchise that is going to do exceptionally well in the future, Providing one thing happens---They can resign all the players and not loose them to other interested clubs. i.e If they can all stay together, they should be a real dominant team in 4 or so years.

Reply #194602 | Report this post

Run TMC  
Years ago

Yes, the Blazers certainly look good and seem to (potentially) have all of the pieces needed for a championship. I think it depends on how good Oden actually is and how well Bayless and Roy work together.

Reply #194715 | Report this post

Nathan  
Years ago

They will be a solid team without too much from Oden. If he plays as good as some think he will.... West conf champs within 2-3 years.
(I'd say NBA champs but i think if the cavs get a team around LBJ= Dynasty)

Reply #195314 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:32 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754