Anonymous
Years ago

Hawks finalise roster with Rychart

Hawks have finalised roster with signing of Dusty Rycart for the next two years.

Topic #16546 | Report this topic

Black Dracula  
Years ago

Is anyone else starting to get the feeling that with 2 teams gone, the talent pool will be a little less diluted this season and the league could actually be a lot more competitive?

Reply #194764 | Report this post

David  
Years ago

i agree the loss of two teams isnt that bad like sydney is still sydney now and brisbane is a loss but can be accounted for all other teams are now really good if you look could be competitive

Reply #194765 | Report this post

Kent Brockman  
Years ago

I was saying to someone earlier that the Hawks wont compete for the ship but they will shape the final order. They will be quite a dangerous team this year.

Reply #194766 | Report this post

Black Dracula  
Years ago

Well, for one I'm hoping it will close the gap on Melbourne a little. Melbourne and Sydney were a step better than everyone else last year; spreading the talent to the other teams looks like it could do a lot to have a more competitive league.

Reply #194767 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Hawks have a very nice starting 5 now, they will actually be fun to watch and will compete well against most teams, with Hodge now not coming back to Adelaide, I would say that the Hawks have a better starting 5 than Adelaide.

Reply #194771 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

Anon #194771, Am I missing something here? Where have you read that Hodge is not coming back to Adelaide?

Reply #194775 | Report this post

Nino  
Years ago

Anon clueless post, even if Julius doesnt sign, a class import will. So doubt the Hawks will have a better starting 5. NBL will be very solid, but will the fans come to the party???

Reply #194782 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

EC, someone mentioned a rumour that Hodge will not be playing in australia in the near future. (Let's hope it's just a rumour), but it was mentioned to me and I was told the 36ers do know about this situation. (Maybe Isaac can shed some light on this?).

Nino, I was just stating my opinion that the Hawks starting 5 look better than the 36ers, and you must admit that they do look good, which I do think is great for NBL and even better for the Hawks basketball community.

Reply #194790 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Hodge will be a Melbourne Tiger next season. Worst kept secret in the league. Damn shame - he was terrific for us last season.

Reply #194796 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Dusty palying 4 Atlanta thats a big step up from NBL!

Reply #194815 | Report this post

KingJames  
Years ago

Who will be the Hawks starting 5?

Reply #194828 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:33 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754