Crazy24
Years ago

If Hodge gets signed elsewhere...

Just want to know thoughts on sean lampley. As far as i know he hasnt been signed yet. Had a pretty good season last year with tigers. Thoughts?

Topic #16583 | Report this topic

skip  
Years ago

NO.

Reply #195093 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

He's a jerk !

Reply #195094 | Report this post

The_Champ33  
Years ago

He's a rat's toss bag and I hate the man. Keep him away from Australia and our League.

Sam-Mac would knock him out if they faced each other again.

Reply #195101 | Report this post

sharpshooter  
Years ago

then he will be playing for some one else...

Reply #195102 | Report this post

eddie  
Years ago

wot did he acuallly do wrong honestly. i dont know ?

Reply #195116 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

people get offended when a man gets cocky and a bit arrogant.. but he backed it up, and he did his job when he had to.. people shoud get over it, bitchn about someone is worse.

Reply #195133 | Report this post

Ballinger Fan  
Years ago

No.

no way.

Reply #195134 | Report this post

Ballinger Fan  
Years ago

Ballinger is the man at Power Forward.
anyone who thinks we need a replacement in that position is an idiot.

Anyone who thinks he is a small forward should think again.

Reply #195136 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

whats wrong with him?
he played very well for melbourne
i liked his arragance being a tigers man
im sure if he was on the team u supported, u would like him

Reply #195139 | Report this post

hooked  
Years ago

i agree with above comments, good player put up good numbers, and if he was giving it to the melbourne crowd, the 36ers die hards wouldn't be complaining.

Reply #195148 | Report this post

Jordan  
Years ago

NO WAY!

Yes he's a very good player, although I should point out he was very inconsistent at times.

But that's irrelevant as he's one of the biggest douche-bags to have played in this league in a LONG time (even shane heal and simon kerle don't compare). ANYONE who watched the finals will no what I mean. He has no respect for Basketball ediquet (sp?), regualrly disrespecting the opposition and their HOME fans.

Now some people might argue that Hodgey was rather arrogant as well, but theres a big different b/w getting YOUR home crowd involved & disrespecting the other team and THEIR home crowd.

On top of all that, maybe you tigers fans liked him, not many of his team-mates did thou, he was a locker-room cancer, parading around like he was the top-dog.

DOUCHE

Reply #195229 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:52 am, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754