yvonne
Years ago

36ers training session

John and I had the pleasure of watching and shooting a 36ers training session this morning. It was great to see some familiar faces returning to the team. Adam Ballinger and Erik Burdon did not take part in the main sessions because they are nursing injuries. The three coaches put the team through some intensive (and obviously enjoyable)competitive sessions.

url:

http://yvonnemilbank.com/gallery.cfm?pn=5&&d=Sport/Basketball/NBL

Topic #16625 | Report this topic

Jack Toft  
Years ago

Wow!
I wonder if they are the tops for 08/09?
With Adidas as the sponsor, a few subtle changes.
The yellow would be an interesting away top, but not against Tigers. Would suggest the white away top would remain.

Reply #195567 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

They are just their training uniforms.

Reply #195568 | Report this post

rocky  
Years ago

Biggest wow is seeing Brad Hill training. Really looking forward to this coming season

Reply #195571 | Report this post

Black Dracula  
Years ago

I really think that with a quality second import, this team can be a title contender. Last season, the teams intensity and motivation was extremely impressive, they just got struck with some injuries to key players and were unlucky Mike Chappell was out of form and had to be cut.

Reply #195621 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:19 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754