Anonymous
Years ago

NBL Prospects Camp results up

On the NBL website it has an article on the camp but also has physical testing and shooting results from the camp. Some interesting results.

http://linky.com.au/evt0q

Topic #16647 | Report this topic

Juror 12  
Years ago

I've got my doubts as to whether those results are correct. The physical testing results appear to be sorted by both alphabetical order of the name AND by decreasing order of the standing vertical jump results. So if your parent snamed you Andrew instead of Zane it looks like you did well in the vertical jump test! I dont know what the chances of those results actually being in alphabetical order are but I imagine it would be extremely remote.

Reply #195821 | Report this post

Cat 15  
Years ago

Vetical jump def not correct. According to that Brad Reid is only 187 cm tall!

Reply #195823 | Report this post

KingJames  
Years ago

Yeah I think the names have been put in alphabetical order while the results have been left in order of Standing verticle jump making the results useless. Unless Matt Sutton has bulked up in the sixers off season and now weights 108kgs and grew to 203cms as is reported! In which case that is a Fair effort and we should resign him! :P

Reply #195825 | Report this post

Kent Brockman  
Years ago

There is a shock the NBL website putting up incorrect information.

Reply #195835 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Big Fat LIARS! trying to get all these bullshit hype up this bullshit camp

Reply #195843 | Report this post

billo  
Years ago

I think John Taylor, Lincoln Garfirth and Steven Wiasak need to trade in their 1cm shoes and pick up some of those 4.5cm numbers Brad Reid, Chris Hogan, Luke Cann and Reece Craigie are sporting.

Reply #195944 | Report this post

Dr Bullshit  
Years ago

Love the look of Wol Wol Ngong. Would love it if he played for the hawks. Then you'd have Wol Wol Ngong from Woolongong.

Reply #196042 | Report this post

bolks  
Years ago

What a stupid name that is.

Reply #196118 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:12 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754