Funny HAHA
Years ago

New Merchandise Ideas

Here is a topic where you can express some new ideas for merchandise or give aways.

My one: Ranger, Ginger, Fanta Pants Wigs for everyone in the crowd. Imagine 5000 strong ginger raging loud in the dome as Ballinger and Schencher take the court.

Topic #16728 | Report this topic

Jack Toft  
Years ago

Absolutely hilarious.......not

What about some intelligent merchandise ideas that don't mock our players.

We've got Murray Magpie back, what about some mascot toys/signs/posters etc to maximise Murray's presence?

Reply #196755 | Report this post

The_Champ33  
Years ago

How about a 36ers letter opener?

Bottle Opener/Keyring in one.

Reply #196756 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Would love to see the entire crowd in blue during the playoffs like you see at the nba playoff games. the only way to make sure everyone s in the same colour is to drape blue t-shirts over every seat in the stadium which could be expensive and a fair bit of work.

Reply #196764 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I don't understand why the 36ers CHARGE for bumper stickers. They're normally the sort of thing that gets given away. Its like free advertising.

Reply #196766 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

good point.

Reply #196780 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

cow bells, no real connection to anything but imagine the sound of thousands of cow bells ringing while a FT is being shot!

Reply #196784 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I like the wig idea!

Reply #196792 | Report this post

rookie  
Years ago

I would love a set of number plate surrounds (like the ones crows and power have) promoting the 6ers with a catchy slogan

Reply #196822 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"I would love a set of number plate surrounds (like the ones crows and power have) promoting the 6ers with a catchy slogan "

I suggest SET TO SOAR. No wait, you said catchy ;)

Reply #196838 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

The "mascot" of the Adelaide uni footy club (the mighty blacks) is Bob Neil.

What about Skip dolls for us Sixers fans?

We could get Anthony LaPaglia to play the main roll if there was ever a movie

Reply #197539 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:20 pm, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754