Years ago

NBL on Fox - any word?!

Just wondering does anyone know what the
latest is on foxsports showing the nbl this
season. Every day getting closer to tip off
still no word.

Topic #16731 | Report this topic

No idea.
I won't be watching the NBL or attending games this season, sorry.
It's possible it's still being ironed out?

Reply #196797 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Why won't you be watching the NBL or attending games this season?

Reply #196800 | Report this post

bretts the man  
Years ago

What the hell you are doing on this site then.
That sort of attitude we dont need or want your opinion.
We need to keep Fox involved anon somehow -- here is hoping

Reply #196802 | Report this post

I beg your pardon Brett-
if my team folded and I choose not to support another but still take an active interest in what goes on in the league, then that in no way shape or form concerns you whatsoever or needs to meet with your approval.
Go and shove and force your opinion down somebody else's throat- last time I checked buddy, I don't answer to you, so get over yourself.

Reply #196805 | Report this post

squid  
Years ago

I think I have got a new name for you pal, but not going to waste my time typing it on here.

Reply #196806 | Report this post

Had to get your mum to come post in your ignorant defence huh? Sad...!

Reply #196807 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

LOL!!!!!!!!
new name if you hated the nbl or wasn't interested or something you wouldn't have added the question of if they are still working out.
bretts the man and squid (what kind of dumbass name is that) just can't see past their own opinions most likely so don't sweat it!!!!!!!

Reply #196808 | Report this post

bretts the man  
Years ago

My point is dont offend someone elses post you goose .
If you dont want to go or watch NBL thats your decision ,but dont respond to a genuine post with your negative s--t.

Reply #196809 | Report this post

YOU are the moron that CHOSE to take it in a negative context you idiot!
Pick your brain up off the floor.
What part of stating that I won't be watching, like many others from folded clubs (perhaps YOU are the negative and insensitive git if YOU can't put yourself in someone else shoes without telling them how they are ALLOWED to feel about it!) and apologising for not knowing makes it negative???
Go back and re-read it you crap for brain- YOU are the one talking crap!
In the time it took you to bitch about something trivial, somebody hasn't had their question answered.
DESPITE my feelings on the league, had I known the answer, I would've told the original poster, so I'll take your lack of help as being you not knowing the answers but having an inability to admit so.
Now please go grow up and stop crucifying people for not being a carbon copy of you.

Reply #196813 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Lol - looks like Phil is posting

Reply #196814 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

game set and match new name!!!!! :)

Reply #196815 | Report this post

rookie  
Years ago

I dont think we will find out about NBL on fox till we get the september fox magazine.Ive got my fingers,toes and everything else crossed i cant imagine a season without tv coverage its the whole reason i got fox in the first place

Reply #196825 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

According to John Rillie they are anyway. Wednesday night games are out though.

www.johnrillie.com for a little bit more.

Reply #197010 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:26 am, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754