Isaac
Years ago

Oscar on Sports Tonight, tonight

Happy Birthday to Oscar, firstly, who turned 23 yesterday. I won't re-post that photo I used for his 21st of him playing basketball as a kid on our little home ring ("back where it all began").

That aside, tune in to Sports Tonight, err, tonight because I believe that they're running a little feature on Oscar and his options for the dunk competition. Another forum poster could possibly be making a cameo too, so keep an eye out for the custom Nino #22 singlet.

On Wednesday, Dusty, Willie and Brett head up for the All Star game, while Oscar represents Adelaide in the dunk competition before the big match.

Update: Wasn't on after all. Maybe tomorrow night?

Topic #1674 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

Just got told that Oscar will also be on KG and Cornesy this afternoon at some stage, so for anyone who is interested, tune in.

Reply #19046 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

was he on? I didn't see him

Reply #19103 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Nup. Maybe tonight.

Reply #19107 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Oscar was great on 5aa last night, I heard he was a basketball historian but didn't know Al green was the NBL record holder! great segment - also hearing of heckling amongst the team is great also, big month ahead

Reply #19109 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Oscar's Sports Tonight piece is on this evening. 5:50 tonight and then on Sports Tonight later in the night.

(Update: must've been pulled after the ankle injury. Bugger!)

Reply #19133 | Report this post

Reality Bites  
Years ago

KG and Cornesy didn't know who the record holder was for a single game. Oscar didn't either.
A caller rang and told em off air.

Reply #19900 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Oh and while this thread's come back to life. The piece on Oscar was on the early edition of Sports Tonight, but not the late one. Must've found out about the injury after the early show and pulled it from the late show.

Reply #19905 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:11 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754