U/18 BOTI NAGY

BOYS

U/10 TO BE ADVISED

U/12 RYAN MEAKINS

U/14 SHAUN JENNINGS

U/16 GREG OLBRICH

U/18 BRENTON DAVIES

Two still to be announced
not a lot has changed. Good luck to all coaches and players.

Topic #16747 | Report this topic

hi  
Years ago

mate we done care about southern. Put ur crappy thoughts elsewhere.

Reply #197153 | Report this post

B Fresh  
Years ago

Man, I dont even like Southern and I thought that was harsh!

Reply #197156 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

brenton davies cannot coach! Feel sorry for the reserve girls who play under him, and now the boys team that will have to put up wit his ridiculous subs and all round blankness between the ears about basketball. Poor choice as club President too!

Reply #197162 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

No Branko for 12s? Be interesting who they put in this spot.

Reply #197165 | Report this post

in the know  
Years ago

great to see Rissa back at the club,

Reply #197166 | Report this post

jimmy de bas  
Years ago

'hi' you are a deadset tool. First of all, these are not the thoughts of 'On the money', it is a statement. Second of all, there are plenty of people who do care about this thread and who 'done care' about Southern. I'm a Tigers man, and I found this thread helpful because I wanted to know who is coaching the juniors these days. If you don't care about the Tigers, then why on Earth would you open a thread titled 'Tigers Div 1 Coaches announced'?

Go put your crappy thoughts elsewhere.

Reply #197167 | Report this post

ron burgundy  
Years ago

i think it is good - just rememeber it is a public forum

Reply #197169 | Report this post

What happen to there policy on only coaching an age group and gender for two years then change. That is what a couple of junior were told this time last year. It seems one rule for some people and not for others. Its a shame that happens it would be refreshing if they just told the coaches the truth. They just didn't want them if that was the case. I know the coaches have moved on one being at another club now but if they were true to what the club told them then the Nagy's wouldn't have got the same age group and gender for the third year. I know I'm hearing what the club told these coaches from the coaches themselves and that may not be the whole truth and I'm not having ago at the Nagy's as I don't know them. Just at the situation the club has seem to produced by maybe not being honest to these coaches in the first place.

Reply #197183 | Report this post

beaniebear  
Years ago

Fair enough this is a public forum and all, but in reply to "Whats good for one", dude if you are involved in and know what is happening at the club, come talk to me on Fridays. Otherwise shut your mouth and resolve any issues in-house. I've spoken to people to push a certain case forward, so if you want to join me, use your knowledge to seek me out, or shall I repeat again, shut your mouth.

Reply #197186 | Report this post

Antamang  
Years ago

Just to put names to faces can someone please list the boys Div 1 coaches for the current season?

Thanks.

Reply #197198 | Report this post

beanibear nothing like a bit of southern censoring don't like it tell people to shut up. Stick your head in the sand and make out nothing is wrong. I'll be glad to see you anytime. I've said nothing wrong so why shut up? It was brought to everyones attention last year when it happened. Ask Travis or Brenton if there wasn't meeting after meeting about it. So why if its gone through proper channels first do we have to shut up about things now! Just because you don't like it. Stiff it's a free country with in reason! If you didn't want me to answer you don't write shout your month and I wouldn't have to write this. Your only inflaming the banter on here. It is a fact it happened.

Reply #197277 | Report this post

beaniebear  
Years ago

Had a bit to drink when I wrote that 'What's good for one', but anyway, come see me Friday. It's not censorship, and I'm not sticking my head in the sand, I probably have more grievances than you, but I'm just sick of southern bashing and would rather people who have issues deal with them within the club.

Reply #197280 | Report this post

Spicey  
Years ago

Sue Redden hey.. I hope she is more patient than when she coached me!!!!!

Reply #197287 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

Hey Beaniebear what time of the day do u start drinking? do you relate to the theory "must be 12 noon somewhere in the world" lol....

Reply #197299 | Report this post

beaniebear  
Years ago

I only subscribe to that theory on days that end in "y"... Seriously though, it was 12:30am and just goes to show that you shouldn't drink and type!

Reply #197352 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Do you guys want to know why so many southern based country kids drive past your club every week?
Read this crap above and look at it from a parents point of view!! It never stops does it?

Reply #197431 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

How many Div 1 18 girls will play next season under Boti as coach? with all the up roar they had with him this season?

Reply #201435 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

He's the master of convincing kids to come to his club so they'll do ok.

Reply #201447 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:28 pm, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754