hurley
Years ago

Boomers live streaming for olympics?

i was wondering iof anyone knows where the boomers olympic games will be streaming from? also how to get good quality for it?

Topic #16750 | Report this topic

johnny sack  
Years ago

Ditto - I saw that Yahoo7 allegedly has some degree of streaming - but live delayed, restricted who knows... I know i am ####ed if i can`t find some online source. I just checked NHK`s (the Japanese rights holder) schedule - and you guessed it all the USA games are scheduled to be shown (any other games forget about it)- i really hope they get done BADLY... The only guy i like on the USA team is Anthony - he has always made himself availible for the team, plays a game that is suited to the FIBA game, and really wants to win a gold.

I can remember after the semi-final loss to Greece in the 06 Worlds, Carmelo stood out in the middle of the court in full view of all to see watching the Greeks celebrate. Clearly he was filing it away as motivation "Suck it up - this is what it feels like..." he was out there for a good minute or so just watching them - all the other team USA players strutted of the court like - "Aint no thing...". After that my opinion of Carmelo changed - but he has done some dumb ###t since then (NY Knicks cheap shot/Olympic 100m sprint QT)... I can barely stand most of the other guys tho...

Reply #197212 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:30 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754