Anonymous
Years ago

Australia vs Croatia - Times?

When is the game actually one and when is it on TV? I'm reading something different on every website.

Topic #16803 | Report this topic

TR  
Years ago

From what I understand it's 6:30pm EST.

Reply #197659 | Report this post

Surmdog  
Years ago

Game starts at 9:30pm Adelaide time.
i can Guarantee it

Reply #197662 | Report this post

Nash2Stoudemire  
Years ago

Yea I'm with you Surmdog. According to http://linky.com.au/t5z8n it starts at 8pm Beijing time... Which is 10pm in Melbourne and 9:30 in SA.

Reply #197665 | Report this post

The_Champ33  
Years ago

9:30pm in Adelaide far as I'm aware

Reply #197667 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

when does the USA China game start?

Reply #197668 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

http://www.basketball.net.au/fs_extra.asp?id=34745&OrgID=1

that says that it starts at 9:30 adelaide time too. then why has 6:30 been so widely publises? Any wau it sound like it definately 9:30.

Reply #197669 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Apparantly the USA are playing at 10:15 am ET which I think is 11:45 PM adelaide time.

Reply #197670 | Report this post

hurley  
Years ago

because its all in the same "time block" of the olympics... it will be live, but cut up amoungst other shit.

Reply #197671 | Report this post

calm down mods  
Years ago

so the aus game is on channel 7
the US game is on SBS

correct?

Reply #197686 | Report this post

Kobe-for-MVP  
Years ago

Aus game is 10 AEST which is 930 here on 7

USA vs CHina is on SBS i believe.

Reply #197694 | Report this post

twenty four  
Years ago

US v CHI game IS NOT on SBS.

SBS coverage for today.

I think 7 have the rights to all the US games. From what I can tell, the game isn't being televised at all.

Reply #197698 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The USA vs China is being shown on channel 7.

Reply #197699 | Report this post

dragnz  
Years ago

what time will it finish?

Reply #197727 | Report this post

?  
Years ago

So no one knows if it will be the whole game from start to finish - or just little snippets between other events??

Reply #197729 | Report this post

twenty four  
Years ago

I highly doubt will they show the whole game, probably just bits and pieces.

Reply #197736 | Report this post

Dana  
Years ago

Watch live stats here for all sports:
http://linky.com.au/htr6a

Reply #197746 | Report this post

knowledge  
Years ago

OMG why don't you just watch at 9.30pm. stop all the bitching. why is everyone so goddam negative.?
basketball is not the only sport in the olympics.
ch.7 showed all of the opals v belarus game, so can't see why they wouldn't do the same for the boomers.

just be grateful for what you do get to see.

Reply #197751 | Report this post

playa  
Years ago

aussies dont lik no bball !!! just be hapi y'all c any at all ... othr sportz r more importent lik tennis n swimmin !!

Reply #197754 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

[IMG]http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll268/TR1976/english-motherfucker.gif[/IMG]

Reply #197756 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

Well...... that sucked.........

Photobucket

Reply #197757 | Report this post

Philnaldo  
Years ago

No, I won't be grateful for what they show, its 2008, there should be a myriad fo choice for people to choose from, not just swimmingmania, and another thing they only showed the whole Opals game as swimmingmania hadn't started yet. I'll add this, thank god for broadband and streaming sporting sites

Reply #197758 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

Sorry Isaac...... I just can't do anymore playa... He makes my eyes hurt....... It was either him or me and I ain't wearing a 9mm for him.

Reply #197759 | Report this post

Mr Ed  
Years ago

Why the hell can't they use their other two digital channels?

Reply #197760 | Report this post

Johnny Sack  
Years ago

The whole IOC mafia/machine kind of makes the whole Olympic ideal message a ring a little empty... I mean i understand that it is a business now - but at least give people a chance to watch what they want when they want (even if it's for a fee - i'd pay for bball (nothing else though))... As someone said, the technology is there - they just don't seem to give a steamer...

Should they change the Olympic creedo???

"Citius, Fortius, Altius, ####youallius"???

Reply #197764 | Report this post

Cat 15  
Years ago

I HATE CH 7. HATE HATE HATE
Why are we watching replays of a hockey game that has already been played???????????????????????
HATE HATE HATE

Reply #197785 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Johnny, you'll love this - apparently in one of NBC's rebroadcasts of the opening ceremony, they edited the order of marching teams to keep viewers watching longer to see the US team enter the stadium!

Reply #197789 | Report this post

playahata  
Years ago

allsportsnation.com feed 2

Reply #197793 | Report this post

Piece of poo Ch 7.
10.45 and no sign of a game.
They plugged this game all day long- for what?
I have to go to bed due to an early start- not happy Jan!

Reply #197810 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

This is a joke, ch 7 are a disgrace. swimming on ch 7 and a replay of soccer on sbs A REPLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ch 7 you are a joke.

Reply #197832 | Report this post

We should all flood them with complaints tomorrow- otherwise they'll tell themselves that what they've done is ok and might pull this stunt again during the games.
Even if you've managed to watch the game on the net, Ch 7 needs to hear that you had to do that in order to see it- no thanks to them.

Reply #197835 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

this is bulllllllllllllll, Artistic Gymnastics now? wtf is this, and the host goes a lil later on we will have the boomers vs Croatia and USa , HOW MUCH LATER? freakn 1am? gosh this is a disgrace

Reply #197842 | Report this post

Thomo  
Years ago

at the end of the day the day they paid 500 mil to show what ever they want, it sucks i know ive waited all night for this game, but in the bright side im listening to it on abc radio.

Reply #197873 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:07 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754