Years ago

http://results.beijing2008.cn/WRM/ENG/Schedule/index.shtml

Reply #197749 | Report this post

Dana  
Years ago

Reply #197750 | Report this post

Johnny Sack  
Years ago

Just watched it on sopcast - looked like Lithuania had it in the bag and the along come the Argies (and i'm thinking Diamond Ball final all over again - and also thinking - ###K they are a HARD team!!!)... And then Lithuania hold them off - with Kleiza hitting the 3!!!... This Olympic Tournanment is shaping up as one of the most even EVER... Too hard to call...

The Lithuanians make the game look SO easy - their inside/outside game meshes so well, beautiful to watch... No wonder even back in the old Soviet days - so many of the great players on the USSR teams were from the tiny Baltic State (population of about ~3-4m people if i recall correctly - amazing...)

Reply #197755 | Report this post

Dana  
Years ago

Johnny,
Just looked up Sopcast. Do I need to send an SMS to be able to download it please?

Reply #197767 | Report this post

Johnny Sack  
Years ago

Should just be able to dl it...

Reply #197768 | Report this post

Dana  
Years ago

Keeps asking for a code. Rats!!!

Reply #197770 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

watch out for spyware. Risky.

Reply #197772 | Report this post

Dana  
Years ago

Thanks for the tip. Think I'll stick to live scores on the official website.

Reply #197777 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:12 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754