Anonymous
Years ago

Best Streaming Site For Olympic Basketball

I know this has been widely discusses on other threads and I apologise for making another but I have had very little luck with streaming sites even though I have an 8000 kbps connection. I would really appreciate if people could post streaming sites which they have had success watching the Olympic basketball.

Topic #16826 | Report this topic

zzz  
Years ago

try this site http://www.rocketsnation.50webs.com/

but i found i needed to use firefox and i had to download a flash and media player plug in for firefox

you need to click on site 2 for the basketball. hope it works for you: working for me

Reply #198050 | Report this post

zzz  
Years ago

sorry i just tried it in IE and it worked fine today i could not get site 2 yesterday but fine now good picture quality but cant work out how to make it full screen yet.

Reply #198056 | Report this post

zzz  
Years ago

i meant feed 2 not site 2 sorry again

Reply #198100 | Report this post

Bandit  
Years ago

Double click the screen and it enlarges. Good quality once you find the right feed

Reply #198125 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:11 pm, Tue 16 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754