Anonymous
Years ago

How many people have complained to ch 7?

Not a very original thread I know but how many people on here have bothered to complain to Channel 7?

Topic #16830 | Report this topic

Nutwork  
Years ago

I tried to send an e-mail but it got bounced back.

Reply #198054 | Report this post

Me.... and about 10 others I know in Brisbane in the short amount of time I've had today to discuss last night's coverage with them.... so possibly more.

Reply #198055 | Report this post

Nutwork which email address did you use?
Did you use their online proforma?

Reply #198057 | Report this post

Forgot to add that I think skud said it best earlier in a previous thread when the conversation deviated towards making complaints, that the network will only really take them on board if they are a letter in writing or a fax sent through.

Reply #198059 | Report this post

Boom Patrol  
Years ago

i sent an email but they rejected it saying to call them instead

Reply #198062 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

apparently if you ring them they record it on their system.

If you have sent an email call them instead on 1300 737 507.

Reply #198064 | Report this post

Kent Brockman  
Years ago

i logged a complaint over the phone and have sent a letter off

Reply #198065 | Report this post

Speed44  
Years ago

I say we all email that dipstick Kochie and his air-headed cohort Mel, and bombard them on Sunrise. Does anyone their email address. That might get noticed, especially if we tell them to put it on their dumb-ass ROS Wall thing.

The Yahoo7 link does not work, and phone complaints will be read weeks after the event has finished. Sunrise is the only way of getting Seven to notice right away. Anyone agree ??

Reply #198075 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I've found the page. http://au.lifestyle.yahoo.com/sunrise/contact/. Which would be the best category to send it under?

Sunrise team
ROSwall
Sunrise Sports

Lets decide one of those subheading and then get everyone to bombard them with emails.

Reply #198082 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

But would sunrise read out stuff which is complaining about the same netowrk as they are on?

Reply #198083 | Report this post

Speed44  
Years ago

If enough people do it, then eventually, they'd have to. They have in the past I think, something to do with AFL V V8's, and the complaints that was getting last year. They even asked their "sports guru" Beretts (another know-nothing chump), to see what he could find out.

I say we just email the Sunrise Team, and if you do, mention, more than anything else, the fact of the unused HD channels. Because i think we can all understand that obviously swimming and gymnastics rate higher, so let's just point out what we may be able to change.

Reply #198092 | Report this post

Good point anon.
Networks usually only like shitting on other channels, not their own.
Couldn't hurt to try it though- I'm in.

Reply #198101 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

could try emailing the today show aswell as sunrise.

Reply #198105 | Report this post

Rat10  
Years ago

Just complained to Tania at 1300 737 507 telling her how frustrating it was that channel 7 kept promising to show the basketball yet we had to wait until 2 hours after the game started for about 10 minutes of action. As LC said they need to provide some sort of schedule as to when they are going to broadcast promised events.

I asked her how many other people had complained about the basketball and she said she couldn't disclose that information.

They're there until 2am so you can keep ringing until then.

Reply #198110 | Report this post

OKI  
Years ago

The email address is [email protected] says it is for ideas for story... maybe good idea is show good coverage of Olympics

Reply #198116 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Thank god 7 don't have the rights for the 2012 olympics! I've been regoycing ever since i found out.

Reply #198122 | Report this post

MW  
Years ago

Apparently each event is screened for "good viewing" and with the Boomers clearly not in that category they were bounced. Fair enough too...come back on air when you decide to show up Boomers.

Reply #198126 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:01 am, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754