DA MAN
Years ago

ABL GF matches

Who Do you think will win? and can anybody please give us a full preview of the game and likely matchups.
For me its going to be Sturt in the women in a close one. And F/ville to be to deep for norwood and take the game by 15

Topic #16870 | Report this topic

Saw Sturt V North in previous finals match.

Jamie-Lee Peris caused a few early issues for Sturt by attacking basket, with Mansfield dribble penetrating the key, but Sturt shut both options down - no supply meant no threat.

North pressed up in defence (predominantly in 2nd qtr from memory) but Sturt broke it quite well with transition baskets - North didnt rotate hard enough.

North looked to light up from outside in the 3rd and 4th(always a potential threat - just ask Forestville)but didnt do much damage.

North a threat, and with a few tweaks, could take out the 08 Grand Final, but I think Sturt by 10-20. If North win, it'll be by 1-10.

Any team on its day, but Forestville Men by a lot.

Reply #198756 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

If North win that will be some impressive job since they aren't playing!

Reply #198758 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

#198758 what are you talking about, this is the women's grand final.

Reply #198768 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

North haven't beaten Sturt all season - I am going to skip the game, save my money and go straight to the celebrations.

Reply #198883 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:40 am, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754