Isaac
Years ago

Charity auction: 36ers, Lightning, SANFL items

My company's been helping a charity called Kanoe 4 Kids as the head honcho gears up to try and paddle the length of the Murray River to raise funds for Make a Wish.

As part of the fundraising efforts, K4K is running a series of Battle Auctions on eBay featuring signed memorabilia from the 36ers, Lightning, Crows, Power, Thunderbirds, United, Socceroos and a number of SANFL and AFL clubs. In particular, there is an effort to see which out of the Crows or Power, or SANFL team items can raise the most money.

It's really quite an impressive array of stuff.

See more details here

Get in there and kick start the bidding on the basketball items!

Topic #16872 | Report this topic

LinkyMan  
Years ago

The link to the lightening auction from your site actually opens the 36ers EBAY auction.

Reply #198702 | Report this post

LinkyMan  
Years ago

Isnt "Central District Lions Guernsey" meant to be the "Bulldogs" or has the basketball team now got a team in the SANFl as well???

Reply #198703 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

i know it is for charity but it bugs me the that sixers have given the guy a ball with the Philips logo on it and the old sixers logo too. Smacks of what do we have left over in the closet.

Philips have not sponsored the league for a few years now makes you wonder whose valued signatures are on it.

Reply #198705 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

that and its a crappy rubber one. bit dodgy.

Reply #198706 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

LinkyMan - fixed. Someone had the local basketball comp on their mind instead of the SANFL!

Reply #198721 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:41 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754