Anonymous
Years ago

Jawai Speculation - PPG and MPG

How productive should we expect Jawai to be in his rookie NBA season? How many minutes and points will he average?

Topic #16884 | Report this topic

Skin  
Years ago

Minutes will determin points, rebounds etc. But I would say if he gets 5-10 mins a game he should be stoked. With those sort of minutes say 3-5ppg 3 Reb

Reply #198848 | Report this post

Cat 15  
Years ago

I'd say:
Minutes 4.5 per game
Points 1.1 average
rebounds 1.5 average

He won't get a lot of time, but will expect an increase in 2nd season.

Reply #198860 | Report this post

Quagmire  
Years ago

He won't get much burn behind Humph and Bargs, mostly garbage time in big losses and big wins, i'll let you predict which won the Raps will have more of!

Reply #198871 | Report this post

Achtung Baby  
Years ago

Jawai's minutes will mainly be determined by the ongoing fitness of his two mentors at the club in Bosh and Jermaine. But under their tutelage will be the best thing, to learn from.

Reply #198889 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

is he signed yet?

Reply #198900 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

YEP.

Jermain is injury prine and is bound the go down at some stage which would provide Jawai with more minutes.

Reply #199013 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:37 am, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754