Anonymous
Years ago

Oscar a no show for Dunk Comp

injured during practice

Topic #1689 | Report this topic

flatshot  
Years ago

yeah i heard he rolled an ankle at practice today but if he doesn't go to the dunk/allstar weekend he will have to miss a match??

Reply #19167 | Report this post

Shaqdiddy  
Years ago

he will probably be able to play, if he's able mind you. All the sixers have to do is show proof that he has some swelling in that ankle, I'd assume.

Rashard Tucker now set to soar in Townsville, as Oscar's replacement.

Thanks Oscar, I was going to make Sport Tonight aswell! Ha ha ha, you just had to go and hurt yourself!

Reply #19208 | Report this post

Kent Brockman  
Years ago

That sucks a lot.... i was looking forward to the reverse from under the back board with 2 balls over the French Centre that Oscar had flown in especially for the dunk comp.

Reply #19219 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

heard that he might miss the two road games this round? that won't help. i hope holmes's ankle is not tender?

Reply #19221 | Report this post

Kriss  
Years ago

Him missing those two games is seriously bad news for the 6ers fortunes

Reply #19299 | Report this post

feather  
Years ago

(Removed. Try to at least be friendly. There's no need to trash someone for making a contribution, even if you think it's obvious.)

Reply #19304 | Report this post

cheezeburger  
Years ago

geez what more s**t is feather dribbling.if oscar is forced to miss the next game where in trouble cause our squad depth is lacking with all the injuries

Reply #19315 | Report this post

the bas  
Years ago

gerlach will get the job done. ease up cheeze

Reply #19366 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:51 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754