BB3
Years ago

Winter Premiers in U16 Boys and Girls?

Who going to the winter premierships in U/16 Boy's & Girl's?

Topic #16898 | Report this topic

50c each way  
Years ago

div 1 g - sturt over mavs

div 2 g - F'ville B over Sturt 1

div 3 g - western blue over sturt 1

Reply #199021 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

16 1 boys

Most likely will be sturt vs norwood/mavs

Forestville should be 4th and 5th will be either South/West/Southern

Sturt have only lost once all season. Norwood have lost to Forestville I believe so they could upset them if they play them in the finals.

Sturt
Norwood
Mavs
Eagles
Southern

Reply #199072 | Report this post

best bets  
Years ago

16 1 g - sturt mavs eagles w'ville nwood

16 g2 - fville blue, sturt 1 norwood B, nwood r, st 2

16 g3 - western magic blue, st 1, norwood red, western white, fvilel gold

Reply #199075 | Report this post

Rat  
Years ago

Div 1 Boys

Sturt or Mavs

Reply #199120 | Report this post

booga  
Years ago

on the boys side it's alittle hard to predict. clearly it's out of the big three sturt,norwood and mavs, because there is a big gap between these three to the rest.
i believe it will be a sturt norwood grand final. sturt have been the big improvers out of the three and have showed they are a force to be reakoned with but how much have they learn't from state champs g/f. norwood on the other hand have been cruizing to them their season starts first week of the finals. they have some real talent in that team and know when to step it up so they will start firing on all cylinders real soon.
mavs sorry but as much as they are consistant as a team i don't believe they have the talent to run with either of the two teams or the size on the boards to contend with.
i do wish all teams the best in the finals and thank them all for an enjoyable season to coach in it has been alot of fun and i as a coach have learnt alot from the experiance

Reply #199127 | Report this post

Under 16 Parent  
Years ago

It has been a great year to watch and the improvement in the bottom sides in Winter to now has been sensational.

Don't agree the top 3 sides are way ahead of the rest and recent results support this.

Forestville beat Norwood, lost to Mavs by 3, beat South convincingly and lost to Sturt by 7.

Southern drew with Mavs, lost by 6 to Norwood and belted South recently.

Centrals beat Norwood and West drew with Mavs.

Southern and Forestville have improved the most and could surprise in finals if they get there.

Reply #199242 | Report this post

p  
Years ago

torrens valley in boys 2's

Reply #201256 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

Don't count youre chickens B4 they are hatched - you havent one every game and you have been beaten this season

Reply #201306 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

yea i dont play for torrens valley

Reply #201802 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:46 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754