Kent Brockman
Years ago

Tyndale Delay in arriving

Todays tiser suggests Tyndale will be another week because he got a call from the Heat to make up some numbers at training camp.

http://www.news.com.au/adelaidenow/sport/basketball/

Topic #16978 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Couldn't believe the delay in that article getting a look in on here.

He's obviously rated.....which is good for us I guess. I'm looking forward to him.

Reply #200027 | Report this post

Kent Brockman  
Years ago

Me too, i would have thought our import not turning up because an NBA team has asked him to hang around would have sparked a bit more discussion.

Reply #200088 | Report this post

Quagmire  
Years ago

What is the deal with our rights to Tyndale if the Heat say, we want to give you a 10 day contract start of the season? Or if they want to sign him period?

Can they just take him?

If they do- where does that leave us?

Surely the sixers should sue for a couple of mil damages ;-)

Can an NBL team trade with an NBA team- as long as the salaries match of course!?

How bout Tyndale for Daequan Cook? Kasib Powell?

Alonzo Mourning? (may have to include Coops in that deal.)

But seriously- if they make him an offer- how screwed over are we?

Reply #200093 | Report this post

Black Dracula  
Years ago

He's signed with us. I doubt that an import would have an NBA out clause - why would they be here if they thought that could get a real NBA shot?

Reply #200103 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

Tyndale signing has been the most quiet 36ers new signing that I've seen. Other than Boti saying, 'sixers will sign' haven't heard much.
Now this is also quiet.

Reply #200106 | Report this post

bretts the man  
Years ago

Two questions if anyone has poss. answers.
Although sounds promising that Heat wanted to use Tyndale as has to say something about his ability.
Surely on a 1 year contract you would have a NBA out in it . Though would be hard for sixers to not let him have opportunity.
Secondly can anybody tell me why Tyndale signing is not on Sixers site as other notices have come up on there since he was announced as our import.
He also has not been put on NBL site either as signed. There has to be a reason for this hold up.
Anyone any ideas or knowledge

Reply #200108 | Report this post

bretts the man  
Years ago

Sorry folks with double posting and should have said Tyndale should NOT have a NBA out in a 1 year contract

Reply #200110 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

It's not on the 36ers site because it's not been officially announced - unsure of the reason, sorry.

Reply #200113 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

Strange

Reply #200118 | Report this post

The Journo  
Years ago

I say it will be officially announced at a press conference with Mal, Ninnis, Tyndale and Bruce when they arrive.

Reply #200265 | Report this post

bretts the man  
Years ago

Dont understand why Journo never happened before and also they are arriving at least a week apart now .
Something is not totally tied down contract wise.

Reply #200284 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:45 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754