Isaac
Years ago

Larry Hughes

There's been a topic about Bryant's value to the Lakers and Nash's to the Suns.

But what about that of Larry Hughes to Washington? At half-time, Washington are down by almost 35 to the Mavericks!

Larry Hughes got POTW as the Wizards went 3-0. The very next game after Hughes was injured, they lost 73-101 to the Spurs, and are now getting thrashed by the Mavs. (Score is now 55-81).

Topic #1699 | Report this topic

Satish Dogra  
Years ago

The Wizards managed to limp to 120 points for the game - only 17 points shy of the Mavs! The notion of playing defense seems not to have occurred to either team.

Reply #19291 | Report this post

Kriss  
Years ago

I never really thought Hughes was THAT important to Washigton! I thought Jamison was the main man, maybe if the wizs get into the playoffs he might get more recognition of bieng a winner

Reply #19302 | Report this post

cheezeburger  
Years ago

nah areans is the glue that holds that team together

Reply #19316 | Report this post

Take Luck  
Years ago

yeah, but with jamison, hughes, arenas and k brown when he comes bak. that is a fair quality line up

Reply #19321 | Report this post

cheezeburger  
Years ago

kwame brown has the potential but it isnt being shown at all.he doesnt even start.

Reply #19323 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

k-who??????? oh.... that k-brown, the one that was the no 1 pick a few years ago.....yeah, they really need him back...... a while lot of nothing....

Reply #19326 | Report this post

mr clutch  
Years ago

nah he has potential he's just not getting the minutes to prove it

Reply #19408 | Report this post

cheezeburger  
Years ago

your lost mr clutch if he was any good he would het minutes

Reply #19417 | Report this post

lexus  
Years ago

it is all about larry. he is the one who keeps this team alive. as you can see without larry they are losing. they need him now more than ever.

Reply #19764 | Report this post

lexus  
Years ago

Arenas has been doin bad lately. 1 for 11 from the field and you think that he is the one that keeps the team together.no no it is all about larry hughes.

Reply #19765 | Report this post

lexus  
Years ago

larry, arenas,jamsion are the best thing to happen to the wizards. but if all three aren't in the game or healthy then they will lose just like when they played agaist the spurs and the Mavs. we need larry back and fast

Reply #19768 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The Wizards - You mean the Warriors need all three of them "back fast".

Reply #22123 | Report this post

I THINK THAT LARRY IS SEXY AND IS ONE PF THE BEST BASKETBALL PLAYER AND I JUST LOVE HIM

Reply #33523 | Report this post

Mo  
Years ago

Well Larry hughes is the best thing the best hing that happened to the wizards after Jordan left. Pluse he is fine, sexy, everything a normal basketball plyer dosnt have. He is the BEST LOOKING GUY IN THE NBA!!!

Reply #36776 | Report this post

undersized pf  
Years ago

that is arenas team, no doubt. anyone who thinks else is wrong.

Arenas can score, his got bball smarts and maturity. plus hes an awesome defender.

Reply #36795 | Report this post

If Larry Hughes comes back for the 2005-2006 season, I think that he will be the star of the Washington wizards. Plus if he didn't get injury before the All-Stra break he would have be a All-Star to like Gilbert Arenas and Antawn Jamison. If he was an All-Star he may have be the MVP of the All-Star game.

Reply #40333 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

k

Reply #40935 | Report this post

coach k  
Years ago

I believe Hughes has signed to play for the Cav's.
This leaves johnson the only decent shooting guard (imo) left as free agents.

Reply #40939 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:50 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754