Cal
Years ago

Dragons, Ebi Ere, Darden?

was wondering if its known when if ebi is coming back. who was the tall guy who played on sunday, tremaine darden i think it was, is he development player or import on trial, anyone know???

Topic #16991 | Report this topic

the_champ33  
Years ago

Ebi signed a 2-3 yr deal with the Dragons and had been in the NBA Summer League with the Memphis Grizzlers.

I expect Ebi back for the NBL Season when it returns myself. He'll be a reason why I'll get myself to The Dome.

Reply #200158 | Report this post

Old School  
Years ago

James Orr is Dragons Devolpment Player for this season

Reply #200227 | Report this post

Cal  
Years ago

sorry its tremmell darden here's a link, USA player so wonder whats going on here, he goes more than alright
http://andrewvye.com/tdarden.html

Reply #200460 | Report this post

Cal  
Years ago

this guy has some very good wraps on him

http://www.court-side.com/p/PE2730D4DF0D5D78DC1256EF30032698C

Reply #200462 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

He's filling in for them and is insurance in case Ebi stays overseas.

Reply #200463 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

Noticed a post on Ozhoops saying Darden is in as Ebi has told the Dragons he aint coming.

Anyone got any more info on this? Dicko surely has?

Reply #200970 | Report this post

DICKO  
Years ago

Darden in, Ebi out.

Not much more to say really.

He seems to be pretty handy, scoring in the 20's in his practice games, hitting 3's, taking boards and handing out a few assists.

We have enough firepower, IMHO.....if he can bring better D than Ebi, he may be an upgrade. We never really needed Ebi to be THE man, so it might suit team balance better.

Reply #200972 | Report this post

jaykidddx2  
Years ago

Hey guys please go out and support that Darden kid he's my big brother. He's a great talent he just hasnt played in a situation where he is pushed to produce. I also think that your team actually needs him so he'll definitely get the message

Reply #201378 | Report this post

DICKO  
Years ago

jaykidddx2,

Tremell looks the good so far in the pre-season and he's playing for the best coach in the NBL, if anyone can get the most out of him, Goorj can.

He's replacing a guy who was runner up to the league MVP last season so he's got big shoes to fill. But he also seems to have better defensive skills and is no slouch on offence either.

If he's someone who can play his role, and he works hard enough to keep the coach happy, he'll find a way to fit in.

If you are actually his brother, even if you're just interested...... please feel free to email me at [email protected] and I will be happy to keep you up to date with his progress as the season goes progresses.

DICKO

Reply #201395 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:37 am, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754