Anonymous
Years ago

Reserves Finals

Now that ABL is over, the attention shifts to reserves. Who is left? Who will win? Standout players etc

Topic #17007 | Report this topic

Tork  
Years ago

South V North in the women.
Norwood V North in the men?

Reply #200413 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Saw norwood beat forestville in the men! couple of tough days for the eagles?? anyone see the game to comment on it!? Thought norwood boys may still have been hungover!!!

Reply #200534 | Report this post

do it  
Years ago

the eagles were up by as much as 24...then rolled over! Only Haydon and Harvey from their ABA side but still would have hurt. Ford had massive game...mid thirties i think!

Reply #200550 | Report this post

My god D Ford looked sexy splashing 3 after 3. I'd sure love to down a few scotches with him! If only he'd just call me...

Reply #200560 | Report this post

Graeme_LeBroy  
Years ago

Stop posting as a Red Bull Girl Carlo!!!

Reply #200777 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

south did well in the womens, after they stacked their team. good that they can win something!!

Reply #200794 | Report this post

Go Flames  
Years ago

Saw the boys game also, and Fords game was really one to remember. Definately one of the better games ive seen someone play in a long time

Reply #200920 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

How did South stack their team???

Reply #200924 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:33 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754