Isaac
Years ago

Funny 36ers confirm Tyndale signing

The 36ers have confirmed the signing of Mark Tyndale.

Tyndale, from Temple University, is currently filling in at Miami Heat training in the US but will join the team from Sunday as the 36ers' news import.

Topic #17026 | Report this topic

bretts the man  
Years ago

Great news as there must have been a reason for holding off a official announcement and only a month to get all our new plyrs to know new coach systems.
I assume from now on we will have defensive and attacking strategies.
He seems rated by some NBA clubs and with good work ethic and only 23 be really keen to make a impression here. May not be as spectacular as Julius but just as valuable.

Reply #200811 | Report this post

Black Dracula  
Years ago

Only a month til the season begins...I'm looking forward to seeing how this guy plays. Being 23 he's going to have a lot he wants to prove, if he puts in a good season here some NBA clubs might be interested in him next year...

Reply #200818 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

For those wondering how they'll organise a starting line-up, heard the option last night of starting Tyndale, Holmes and Ballinger as SF-C, and bringing Schenscher off the bench. Could be interesting.

Reply #200819 | Report this post

hoop fiend  
Years ago

I personally would like to see Holmes come off the bench as a 6th man because he is their most versatile forward and could slot in anywhere.

Ninnis did run a small lineup with Ballinger in the C position very early in the game, so that is clearly part of the plan for this season.

With Tyndale, Winatana, and even Maher, Hill all able to play the 3/wing/2 position, we will have a lot of scoring punch in that area and great to see that Winatana is obviously going to make Tyndale work pretty hard at trainings given his display last night.

Reply #200830 | Report this post

playah8tr  
Years ago

Isnt it exciting, seems the dead wood is gone and the sixers have a new outlook. cant wait for the season the begin !

Reply #200838 | Report this post

the_champ33  
Years ago

I hope the Tyndale can deliver a lot of dunks and athletic slashing.

I can't wait for the real season, it's all going to be exciting opposition included.

The matches Vs South Dragons should be roof blowing material.

Reply #200873 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

C Ballinger/Schenscher
F Holmes/Cooper
F Tyndale/Winitana
G Bruce/Maher
G Davidson/Hill
11 Kersten

Reply #200876 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

or

C Schenscher /Cooper
PF Ballinger / Holmes
SF Tyndale /Hill
SG Winitana / Maher
PG Bruce / Davidson
Sunday options. Kersten , Hoban.

Reply #200879 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

Bit of a kick in the guts or just a reality check. NBA hopefully to NBL bench warmer?!

Reply #200926 | Report this post

ronnymac  
Years ago

You guys are putting a nice team together. best of luck to you guys, except when you meet the cats.

Reply #201858 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:38 am, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754