Anonymous
Years ago

Pre-Season: 36ers vs Wollongong, Pasadena Aug 30

Adelaide 36ers v
Wollongong Hawks

When: Saturday 30th August 2008

Where: Pasadena Sports Centre

Tip Off: 7.30pm

The new look 36ers will hit town in late August to showcase their new recruits including former NBA player and SA local, 7'1" Luke Schenscher, US import Mark Tyndale, exciting US College player and Australian guard, Aaron Bruce and led by Captain, Brett Maher.

Tickets will be on sale from Pasadena Sports Centre on the night of the game. Doors open at 6.45pm.

Ticket Prices
Adults  $10
Child  $5 (14 and under)
Parking  FREE

Topic #17032 | Report this topic

bluey  
Years ago

Lets hope more people rock up than at a sturt ABL home game

Reply #200865 | Report this post

the_champ33  
Years ago

What is the capacity like of this stadium?

I don't know the place or anything. I'll be looking it up on the night.

Reply #200869 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

500 at capacity?

Reply #200871 | Report this post

Beantown  
Years ago

Now Bluey, thats not the attitude! I'm going to get along and see our new recruits. Should be good to see the 36ers play in a different setting.

Reply #200872 | Report this post

the_champ33  
Years ago

I'd like to go and see the team. Hopefull Tyndale will be available. Can't wait to see Witana again. Let's get down to the venue.

Reply #200874 | Report this post

DAS  
Years ago

There will be seating for 700-800, extra stands are being set up

Reply #200900 | Report this post

squid  
Years ago

Does anyone know what the plan is re accommodating the crowd? I am being told that unless they do something temporary for the night, then the maximum capacity would be about 300. Love to go, but am not going to stand up for the whole game, sick of doing that at Hillcrest!

Reply #200901 | Report this post

DAS  
Years ago

Stands will be on court 2, an extra 400
Car Parking will be the normal park outside the main entrance, the car park off Goodwood Road behind the stadium and then the grassed oval which you access by the second gate off Daws Road heading West.

Reply #200905 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Does anyone know if Tyndale will be playing

Reply #201393 | Report this post

matt  
Years ago

who won the match?

Reply #202170 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:47 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754