FLAMES
Years ago

Belinda Snell inaccurate tonight

Great to see our car chasing Belinda Snell lighting up the stats sheet with missed shot after missed shot today.

2 on 1 break and shots it herself TWICE...

Hail the NOSE!

Topic #17042 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

Bit harsh. She's leading them in scoring, picking up in Taylor's absence, plus has five boards and is leading the team in assists.

Reply #200956 | Report this post

scooby  
Years ago

jenni screen had an awesome 1st half shutting down touny's leading scorer. Laura impressive again. Girls getting the job done

Reply #200957 | Report this post

scooby  
Years ago

Very impressive performance!!

Bench were competent when given the chance.

Body language at the end was awesome and exciting. Jackson telling the girls "1 more to go".

I like them for the gold. Lets hope Penny gets up..

Reply #200959 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Belinda Snell Top scorer tonight, well done. Lets go girls bring home the Gold on saturday.

Reply #200960 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

You are a dickhead FLAMES. Why have a go at her personal appearance? At least when you have a go at someone learn how to spell, "2 on 1 break and shots it herself TWICE..." shots?

HAIL FLAMES THE LOSER!

Reply #200978 | Report this post

sween  
Years ago

Dear Flames,

Opals shooting percentage to a player was pretty low early in the game, is there any particular reason that you want to single out Snell?

I guess the game outcome may have been a little dissapointing for you; a bitter pill so to speak? How's the hangover this morning? Never mind, don't forget to take your meds this morning.

Looking forward to your further chaotic ramblings on Belinda and don't forget - The Meds!

Reply #200996 | Report this post

rotate on this  
Years ago

I thought The intensity Snell brought in the 1st quarter was exactly what we needed . She also had 2 nice looking long balls rim out a lay up and a floater that didn't find its way home . Yes she forced a couple of fast breaks but all in all she played a very good game .

16 pts , 7 reb , 4 ass , 2 stls albeit at 35 %

If she hit a couple more shots those stats become even more impressive .

Summerton has been a rock , super consistent tourny so far from an underrated player .

Reply #201037 | Report this post

:knowledge  
Years ago

hey flames. do you look in the mirror everyday and think you are perfect?
just goes to show you are definately NOT with comments like that.
you are an ugly person. I'd take Snelly's nose anyday, rather than have an attitude like yours.
now apologise.

Reply #201155 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:01 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754